Selena Gomez Answers 73 Questions For Vogue: Watch

Jordan Miller

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

I know but Britney fans are way too picky. That's why i thought it might end up being a disaster :forkit: 

Those lessers will never be happy. And you shouldn't care what they think tbh :verycool: I mean those are most likely the same people who talk about her lips/face/nose all the time. They're projecting their insecurities/whatever issues they may have about themselves onto her. :squintney:

Anywho... this kinda interviews would be fun for the fans in general :unbelievableney:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ifuseekari said:

Those lessers will never be happy. And you shouldn't care what they think tbh :verycool: I mean those are most likely the same people who talk about her lips/face/nose all the time. They're projecting their insecurities/whatever issues they may have about themselves onto her. :squintney:

Anywho... this kinda interviews would be fun for the fans in general :unbelievableney:

Yeah, I edited my post, I thought about it and currentney will be great at this. I'd love to see something like this...she's gained alot of confidence lately and she is definitely for interviews like this now. 

3 hours ago, asitalian12587 said:

i feel like these are meant to come off as spontaneous and chill but they come off weird to me idk.

i think that's due to Selena's acting ability. 

emma stone's came off to be more spontaneous and natural since we all know her to be quirky, but then again she's an oscar winner now. :awkblink:

Archived