Britney videos blocked due to new YouTube restriction

Daxx

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, borogroves said:

the gays have to be stopped. period 

:moorangu: I cannot at these girls dragging u. Im pretty sure hes gay and joking guys. Also, theres nothing homophobic about this.

Unfortunately theres even some **** on YT uploaded so thats why its come to this.:meltdown:

1 hour ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

That disgusting new option is for people who wanna block LGBT+ content on the website.

Britney's videos are blocked but music videos from other popstars are blocked too. YouTube's probably going to change that. 

I don't get how in 2017 they can create such an homophobic option though. 

I'm wondering if it's because of Trump? 

That man is pushing communism hard. I'm surprised he has made it this far. I hope someone steps in soon. I'm starting to get worried. 

27 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

That man is pushing communism hard. I'm surprised he has made it this far. I hope someone steps in soon. I'm starting to get worried. 

My friend, not every minor issue has to do with trump. People are going to the extreme with fear mongering. 

9 minutes ago, JJones12992 said:

My friend, not every minor issue has to do with trump. People are going to the extreme with fear mongering. 

I'm not Even one of those ppl but I'm also not blind to what's going on. 

I know Google supports gay rights but I didn't think YouTube was so behind in times 

2 hours ago, Rodrigo Nalerio said:

because most of the LGBT youtubers are begging restringed, and it can force a parent to limit LGBT content to their child, so they will not have a reference... when i was a kid i suffered a lot and didn't understand a lot of things going on in my life because there weren't any to relate to.. no in televisión.. not at the internet..

nowadays children can be more comfortable and happy on who they are...

maybe I am not answering the main topic of your question but i just wanted to said that :forkit:

YAS! Had I known most of the things I knew afterwards in life I would have been a happier kid/teenager than I was. People (not only gays) need accurate and reliable information and (sadly) internet has become a big source for average people to get information.

Gay guys coming out online? :lostney: That was scandalous back then. However I am very happy that kids and teens are slowly feeling more comfortable on that issues. I just wish people were this open minded back then when most of us had to deal with this kind of things and we had no reference or something that supported us to tell us that it wasnt that big as people make it look.  :verycool:

You guys, it's NOT just lgbt community getting restricted. It's almost everybody that is getting restricted. There was an outrage today because a lot of the lgbt community on yt got blocked...but it's not just them and nobody seems to know that within the lgbt yt community, so i dont think it's a personal attack on sexuality. It's everybody, and safe family friendly content is also getting blocked for no reason because they are employing **** like youtube heros and using broken technology to scan videos. There's entire family friendly channels getting blocked YET channels that do nothing but steal or react to the SAME content that is blocked is not blocked for some reason.

This is a big issue on youtube and it's affecting everybody there. Youtube is broken and they aren't doing anything to fix it. However, the restriction mode has been there for awhile actually, but there's a lot of things happening.

Guest StrawberryKisses
4 hours ago, borogroves said:

the gays have to be stopped. period 

Redheads have to be stopped.

See how you like it when someone calls you out on something you can't change.

10 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

His statements against Germany's NATO payments were so dumb...I just can't with this man. His budget, if passed, is probably gonna rock America hard.

Archived