Britney needs a full era for B10

Michaelgiftos

So BJ and Glory happened in Vegas and she didn't really care about BJ and Glory was an amazing album with a decent amount of promo but no tour and only one video. For B10 she needs her Emancipation of Mimi album she needs to reinvent herself and do a FULL era, even if the singles flop. I'd be very happy with an amazing album like Glory with 3-4 singles and great videos. People do full eras even if the singles/album isn't a commercial success like Gwen, Madonna, Mariah, and Shakira. What do y'all think would you be happy with a great album and good singles/videos and a tour even if it isn't a commercial success. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She does need to do a total image overhaul. I'm cool with waiting for a while before B10 comes out. As long as quality preparation and work is put into the album and planning the era. We need high quality material, promo, singles and videos. The past two eras were handled very sloppily. Glory had some good promo and was better than literally the 0 promo for BJ. But it left a lot to be desired. I don't think that will get a tour this time around because of the Vegas show, but I think it's possible we may get a fair amount of real promo for the 20 year anniversary coming up. It's all baby steps, but there's definitely a lot to look forward to. I have hope that the next era will be really good and even better than Glory. 

Archived