Fantasy Maui?

3Pney

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maui Fantasy is not good. That's the most blunt way I'll put it. This is my opinion and I will reiterate that point. To me Maui Fantasy smells like fake Hibiscus flower, which I DO NOT like or enjoy in any shape or form, any perfume, by anyone. So this is why I don't like Maui Fantasy. If you like tropical scents then this is for you, however, if I were to recommend a Britney fragrance I would recommend Fantasy Intimate Edition. It is a classy fragrance that will last a lot longer than most Britney fragrances on most skin. It is a gorgeous scent, sweet and complex I would define it as with an essence of Chanel throughout the life of the fragrance. It is one of my favourite from the Britney Fantasy line. 

1 hour ago, Slayde said:

Maui Fantasy is not good. That's the most blunt way I'll put it. This is my opinion and I will reiterate that point. To me Maui Fantasy smells like fake Hibiscus flower, which I DO NOT like or enjoy in any shape or form, any perfume, by anyone. So this is why I don't like Maui Fantasy. If you like tropical scents then this is for you, however, if I were to recommend a Britney fragrance I would recommend Fantasy Intimate Edition. It is a classy fragrance that will last a lot longer than most Britney fragrances on most skin. It is a gorgeous scent, sweet and complex I would define it as with an essence of Chanel throughout the life of the fragrance. It is one of my favourite from the Britney Fantasy line. 

i have fantasy intimate and i wear it everyday i go to work even im a male :shameless:
but its too sweet for summer. so i thought getting maui or island would be better. :(

@3PneyIsland Fantasy is far superior in my opinion. It smells like watermelon! If you're looking for a good aqua scent for summer I would recommend Bvlgari Aqva, Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua, Nautica Voyage or Armani Acqua Di Gio but yes with Britney fragrances either Island Fantasy, Radiance, Believe or Circus Fantasy for those hot summer days :thirsty:

1 minute ago, Slayde said:

@3PneyIsland Fantasy is far superior in my opinion. It smells like watermelon! If you're looking for a good aqua scent for summer I would recommend Bvlgari Aqva, Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua, Nautica Voyage or Armani Acqua Di Gio but yes with Britney fragrances either Island Fantasy, Radiance, Believe or Circus Fantasy for those hot summer days :thirsty:

my friend will buy me radiance and ilove radiance. i have circus fantasy but its the worst thing i smelled :( i bought it but never used it.
never semelled believe. 

so island is better? is it worth it? :(

I bought Maui Fantasy last month in the 100ml bottle and it is already more than half spent because I use it every day! It smells like coconut and tropical fruit / blossom and is perfect for hot days, I've been praised by the perfume even by people I do not even know. Last year at this time I bought Island Fantasy and I also really enjoyed it!

1 hour ago, e-mailmyheart said:

I bought Maui Fantasy last month in the 100ml bottle and it is already more than half spent because I use it every day! It smells like coconut and tropical fruit / blossom and is perfect for hot days, I've been praised by the perfume even by people I do not even know. Last year at this time I bought Island Fantasy and I also really enjoyed it!

I ordered maui. I ll see how it feels:ponderney:

19 hours ago, 3Pney said:

my friend will buy me radiance and ilove radiance. i have circus fantasy but its the worst thing i smelled :( i bought it but never used it.
never semelled believe. 

so island is better? is it worth it? :(

Yes I love me some Radiance and Cosmic Radiance for the night time and naughty times :shameless:

OMG what are you doing, send me that bottle of Circus Fantasy now tbh :lessons: I live in Aus, will pay for postage tbh.... I love the stuff, it's a fun, young scent to me! 

Believe is definitely one of my favourites but if you want a summer scent go for Island Fantasy in my opinion it is better in my belief. If you like Hibiscus flower and a sweet kind of fake Hawaiian floral scent go for Maui Fantasy but idk Island is fresher, more citrusy and a brighter summer scent which I prefer! Also Private Show is worth buying too but definitely in winter that one... 

On 3/18/2017 at 4:55 AM, Slayde said:

I don't understand why someone downvoted you. Your description of the scent is accurate! I happen to love it because I like tropical scents but I agree 100% Intimate Edition is soooo much better! I also love Private Show

Archived