Fantasy Maui?

3Pney

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, Slayde said:

Yes I love me some Radiance and Cosmic Radiance for the night time and naughty times :shameless:

OMG what are you doing, send me that bottle of Circus Fantasy now tbh :lessons: I live in Aus, will pay for postage tbh.... I love the stuff, it's a fun, young scent to me! 

Believe is definitely one of my favourites but if you want a summer scent go for Island Fantasy in my opinion it is better in my belief. If you like Hibiscus flower and a sweet kind of fake Hawaiian floral scent go for Maui Fantasy but idk Island is fresher, more citrusy and a brighter summer scent which I prefer! Also Private Show is worth buying too but definitely in winter that one... 

I agree, Maui Fantasy smells cheap to me. The first spray was harsh and chemically. I really like island fantasy from the scent to the packaging, it slays maui. Not to mention a guy can easily pull of island than maui. And we all know how hard it is for her male fans to find a britney fragrances.  I just wish the juice last longer than just an hour.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I agree, Maui Fantasy smells cheap to me. The first spray was harsh and chemically. I really like island fantasy from the scent to the packaging, it slays maui. Not to mention a guy can easily pull of island than maui. And we all know how hard it is for her male fans to find a britney fragrances.  I just wish the juice last longer than just an hour.

none of Britney's fragrances last a very long time on me for some reason, only Fantasy original lasted the longest and maybe Fantasy Naughty remix because of the Orris Root which is also in the original Fantasy... Midnight Fantasy also lasted a fair while but I can never get enough of it and spray myself over and over again with it :quirkney: I am a guy and pretty much don't care wearing any of her fragrances because I love even the more floral ones like Radiance with the Tuberose and there are many guy scents or colognes with Tuborose anyway... I wish it lasted longer. My next tryout is Hidden Fantasy for the Autumn/Winter. I hope it is as good as I've heard! 

10 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I don't understand why someone downvoted you. Your description of the scent is accurate! I happen to love it because I like tropical scents but I agree 100% Intimate Edition is soooo much better! I also love Private Show

I love Private Show it is so addicting, the coffee, Dulce De Leche and whipped cream combination is a delight, one of my favourite of Britney's fragrances! I wish it lasted longer on the skin! I hope Britney releases a long lasting fragrance with Vetiver in it :yesplease: 

I would agree that it does smell kind of cheap. However, it's not necessarily in a bad way. First off, none of Britney's perfumes smell ultra classy or luxurious. There are some that are more elegant than others (Radiance for instance) but they are all pretty immature fragrances. Most importantly, this is a very summer perfume and a lot of summer scents smell more fun and playful over classy. The main notes are coconut, hibiscus, pink grapefruit and passionfruit, none of which are overly sophisticated. It smells exactly what they intended for it to smell like. It's definitely a fun fragrance not to be taken too seriously, like a beach or pool party! So yes I agree that it isn't an upscale fragrance but it wasn't supposed to be and it's still a good-smelling scent. I was actually impressed that it actually smells like summer/a beach vacation. I really enjoy it! I will wear it to summer parties or lunch on the patio =)

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, Slayde said:

none of Britney's fragrances last a very long time on me for some reason, only Fantasy original lasted the longest and maybe Fantasy Naughty remix because of the Orris Root which is also in the original Fantasy... Midnight Fantasy also lasted a fair while but I can never get enough of it and spray myself over and over again with it :quirkney: I am a guy and pretty much don't care wearing any of her fragrances because I love even the more floral ones like Radiance with the Tuberose and there are many guy scents or colognes with Tuborose anyway... I wish it lasted longer. My next tryout is Hidden Fantasy for the Autumn/Winter. I hope it is as good as I've heard! 

I want to try hidden fantasy too! I think spicy scents compliments me so hopefully that goes well. I like florals but they come very strong on me though violets are okay. I tend to not like tuborose because its very strong. So far I'm digging Private Show and have worn it in the house, interestingly I hated it at first but now its so addicting, I wear it to bed. I really hope she makes a sequel to PS with a darker twist cuz that would be perfect.

Archived