Justin Bieber collaboration has to happen

popprison

And they would look good performing together and a video too. They are about the same height. I believe he's a fan. I really hope y'all agree. A pop legend plus a current pop legend in the making. Should it Britney Spears featuring Justin Bieber or the other way around?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, popprison said:

And they would look good performing together and a video too. They are about the same height. I believe he's a fan. I really hope y'all agree. A pop legend plus a current pop legend in the making. Should it Britney Spears featuring Justin Bieber or the other way around?

4 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Not a fan, but like it or not his name has been big since years, he's HUGE. :giggleney:

Yes but being big =/= a legend

Britney is considered a legend because she actually contributed to pop culture and pop music

What's iconic or influential about Bieber other than the "purple hoodie / mop hair" look?

I'll be honest... I'm not exactly into Justin Bieber or his music.
I also don't see him as a 'legend' or one in the making either.

However... the guy is one of the most successful pop stars in the world.
If anyone is the Britney Spears of today's pop music, its Bieber.
Almost every song he touches turns platinum as well.
It really wouldn't be that bad for them both to collaborate on a killer pop record.
It kind of makes sense as well bringing the biggest pop legend from the millennium,
to collab with the biggest pop phenomenon of this generation. 
I mean... if Mariah of all people can collaborate with him, then why can't Britney?

They're both pop. Both huge mega stars. Both with huge fan bases. Both with controversial reputations.
I'm sure somehow they could make it work. If done right, it could be a big moment for today's pop music and pop culture.
So yeah, I can ship Bieberney for a single for sure   :mhm: 

Honestly, I'm done with the collabs. She should focus on making her own stuff and do her own thing again.

Remember when everyone was making fun of Christina for constantly needing a feature to get a hit, i.e. Pitbull, Maroon 5 etc.

I don't want her to go down that path. She is good, strong and legend enough to do this on her own.

Having said that, JB wouldn't be a good choice for her to collab IMO. He's a great guy, I loved PURPOSE and he's a great performer. Yet, he's over 10 years younger than she is. They have completely different age groups as fans, and I don't think it would "feel" right for them to collab tbh. If he was 10 years older than her, maybe.

But even then, she should just do her own thing.

lmfao justin bieber is not a legend, can you not. :mj: 

i'd love a solo britney single the most at this point... it's been 3 years. :tiffanycries: wouldn't mind a collab with justin tho. he's a pretty good seller and i enjoyed most of his recent singles. generally, i think britney should step it up a notch when it comes to collabs. i am sick and tired of seeing her work with ppl like sabi, jamie lynn, iggy and tinashe. boring and cheap.

i'd be here for steven tyler too. i love what he did with p!nk on "missundaztood". it would probably end up as an album track tho.

Archived