Thinking about selling my collection

LeglessJamie

I have a huge collections of cd's and dvd's that i started collecting back in 1999. Even tho it's all laying down in my closet at my parents house I don't feel like selling it or giving away.... It's precious to me. Maybe I'll sell it in 30years.:giggleney:will see how I feel about it till then, but I don't think I'll ever sell it. When she first came out I gave a promise to myself that she'll be my No.1 Girl untill the end of time and I'm keeping my promises.

• If somebody's here thinking of selling theirs ,please share it with me as I'm still missing some of very rare cd's so I might would by it from you.:unbelievableney:
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Enoshima Junko said:

Well I´m a die hard fan and I will never sold my collection I prefer to gift the thing to someone who will take care about it, Britney Music is a gift from heaven, so I prefer to spred her gospel

I'm here in case you decide to give it away. I'll keep it till' I die.

9 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I honestly do, I know some pieces are rare and I paid enough for it, not planning on making any loss lmao but your point about her popularity is terrifying yet true actually

I will IF I decide to so so after I tried social media :p

How exactly do you sell it on social media if it's not on ebay?

Let's say If I'm looking for some of it to buy, how do I look for it, is it a specific # you use for it?

I have a hug collection. Somethin like 300 CDs + DVDs, tour posters, tourbooks and merch. Think about selling it sometimes, but I am never sure. I think I will just wait, besides, her things are not in a high moment right now, so EVEN the very rare stuff are lower then the usual. 

Bu the way, I am looking for Crazy 2k tour book. ANyone?

1 hour ago, alanmanga said:

I have a hug collection. Somethin like 300 CDs + DVDs, tour posters, tourbooks and merch. Think about selling it sometimes, but I am never sure. I think I will just wait, besides, her things are not in a high moment right now, so EVEN the very rare stuff are lower then the usual. 

WOW!! Can you take the picture of all your CD's and DVD's. I wanna see it! Love to see other fans collections.

On 13-3-2017 at 2:53 AM, alanmanga said:

Hm sadly I don't own that one, I own all tourbooks since the Oops tour till now ecluded the DWAD tour. Those are really rare and expensive to buy :/ 

I also am keeping the tourbooks as I love to go through them :D 

On 13-3-2017 at 4:41 AM, MeowBurglar said:

I won't really buy anything (because I'm grown with my own house and TBH I need the money for my kids not Britney stuff lol)

BUTTT --- I 'd love to see your collection!  If you would post pics before you sold the stuff that would be awesome :D

foto van Sam Caluwé.

these are my dolls. I've always thought they were too expensive to collect that's why I don't have a lot of them tho 

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/03/2017 at 0:06 AM, Plaidatlo said:

WOW!! Can you take the picture of all your CD's and DVD's. I wanna see it! Love to see other fans collections.

Hey! I am trying to post photos of everything on my collector instagram profile. Say something there so I can follow u back <3

Its www.instagram.com/britneybrazilcollector 

Archived