Sam is the hottest man Britney has ever dated

Dynasty

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its true and he is tbh.

You can't come for him.

There are so many people that go with this 'theory' and 'assumption' with ********, but guess what... 
that's just what they are... theories and negative assumptions from negative members of exhell.
He works out everyday religiously and its a huge passion of his. Its as simple as that. That's how you get that muscular.
Its not just about his body either anyway. His face ALONE has him surpass every single man she's ever been with. 
He's incredibly handsome and very ****, plus he's Persian so that pretty much seals the deal.
Personality wise he seems very polite, laid back, calm and friendly.
He has never done ONE thing that we've found shady or bad. Yet people give him such a hard time. Wtf for and why?
You can't keep blaming him or put all the negative things Briney's past partners did onto his reputation as well. 
He seems to make her happy and she loves making him happy too. I think that's beautiful and I hope to see it grow and last for both of them.

I also have a feeling he's the type of man that's an animal in bed, but a gentleman out of bed.    :giggleney:

1 hour ago, Draw The Blinds said:

It's not "coming for him". :nobitch: It's called having a different opinion :tiffeyeroll:

What does his race have to do with sealing the deal? :plzexplain:

I'm not saying you personally are 'coming for him' tbh. Its just that I've seen some people that actually have.
They don't even provide an opinion either, they just say nasty things about him and even personal things about him too.
You haven't done that though tbf.

Oh and basically if you've ever got to know a Persian man before, a decent one, you'll know exactly why I said that x    ;) 

Archived