Britney's 2013 birthday wish came true!

theKARATEkid

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, theKARATEkid said:

Back in 2013, she wished she had at least « 4 vacations a year ». GURL, you're now working like 50 days a year. Congrats, you're free Brit! :lollipop:

omg yes, I love 2013ney so much because she had the best fillers and botox and she didn't overdo them! 

Remember?

Related image   Related image

Related image

Her lips, cheeks and smile were still pretty normal, non-jokerish. She looked her best since that mad doctor started doing fun stuff to her face. I mean, look:

2013                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         2017

Related image    vs  Related image

Love you tons 2013ney. Hope someone talks some sense into you and you make a comeback! :crying11::brit:

ps: I'm glad those two little  girls are grown and pretty much forgotten. They were kinda annoying ugh. :queenriri:

9 minutes ago, SeductiveBritney said:

2013                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         2017

Related image    vs  Related image

omg-face.jpg

Archived