New Britney Tweet

IconicShow

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Amanda1822 said:

shes every mom lolz she's gonna have a tough transition when her baby boys are teenagers lolz I love that she said on Jonathan Ross  she'd call her mom to help because it'll be scary lolz her kids are savage I love it 

lol I don't get this. why would she need more help with them when they are older? when they get older they can take care of themselves lol

9 minutes ago, itsjosiebitch said:

lol I don't get this. why would she need more help with them when they are older? when they get older they can take care of themselves lol

My guess would be she means being teenagers dealing with girlfriends or boyfriends and starting to drive starting to go out without her with friends stupid stuff teeenagers do and their mom has to clean up their messes lolz 

11 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

My guess would be she means being teenagers dealing with girlfriends or boyfriends and starting to drive starting to go out without her with friends stupid stuff teeenagers do and their mom has to clean up their messes lolz 

oh yeah, normal teenager things :uknowit: :drinky: i guess i wasn't a normal teenager cuz i didn't even have those issues :nervousney::yesokay: or parents to clean messes :ehum: well good luck Britney; i hope her kids don't think of her as embarrassing, but rather a very cool chic :tbh:

10 hours ago, itsjosiebitch said:

Teenagers are scary. Wdym?

Specially rn. They think they know everything. They're smart *****. Start going out by themselves which runs the risk of getting themselves into trouble...

Archived