A couple things that have been on my mind

escobar

Just a couple things that have been on my mind. I was really annoyed that J.Lo didn't mention Britney a single time during her segments on The View, but went out of her way to mention Beyonce and others. I really like her, but it just felt like Britney was made absent from the conversation on purpose. 

The other thing on my mind is that rumor that came out just after the new year began that Britney would be collaborating with an artist with 7 letters in their name - Pitbull coming forward (7 letters to his name) makes me believe now, that this song was the rumored release we were to be getting. I hope they release it for a remix or the original leaks. 

That's all.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really not trying to be dipshit but I think the rumor was 6 letters, if I'm wrong please correct me I'm cool with it only because people were saying Selena and Justin (Timberlake/beiber) as possibilities. It's probably not even true but I'm really into this rumor 

Archived