Serious question: what does breathe on me means?

Nando.

English is not my first language

and ive always listened to breathe on me and tought she was telling a guy to breathe closer to her, or like kiss her and breathe near her, i dont know how to explain. Then from some time til now im starting to think im wrong. Does it mean ***? What does it mean exactly? Is it an expression or is she realling telling the guy to breathe near her?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

It might be hard to explain to you since you're guys...

But I think it's about ****** tension between a guy and a girl. Like they want each other bad, but just her having him there is enough to melt her.

I've ALWAYS thought it was about flirting. Like she's with a guy already but it doesn't mean she can't flirt with another guy i.e the subject of this song.

Hence the line

"Monogamy is the way to go."

Like she knows it'll be wrong to **** another guy, so instead she just allows him to eye-**** her or whatever. :weirdmeout:

13 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

But I think it's about ****** tension between a guy and a girl. Like they want each other bad, but just her having him there is enough to melt her.

I've ALWAYS thought it was about flirting. Like she's with a guy already but it doesn't mean she can't flirt with another guy i.e the subject of this song.

Hence the line

Like she knows it'll be wrong to **** another guy, so instead she just allows him to eye-**** her or whatever. :weirdmeout:

interesting :ponderney:

5 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Hence the line

I think guys can understand, we breathe just like women do :plzexplain:
The song is about ****** tension... about breathing near/on your partner. Getting turned on. Obviously leading up to ***! :milkney:

:plzexplain:

i still dont get it tbh

a whole song about this

and "just put your lips together and blow" what does it mean if theyre just breathing onto each other? Hes blowing wind on her now? Thats lame af

Just now, TheWeddingCake said:

Breathing. Before ***, during ***, after ***. Breathing is holy! And ****...

I understand its a song about *** and leading up to it but i mean the act in itself. Breathe on me if hes not inside her. Like smelling her? Sorry i guess its a language issue here

"Respira em mim" em portuguese is so strange

3 minutes ago, Nando. said:

:plzexplain:

i still dont get it tbh

a whole song about this

and "just put your lips together and blow" what does it mean if theyre just breathing onto each other? Hes blowing wind on her now? Thats lame af

Maybe he's blowing wind on her puss :sofedup:
It's not that deep. "It's not complicated, we're just syncopated..." two lovers on the same level, about to explore each other's naughty bits :verycool:

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Nando. said:

I understand its a song about *** and leading up to it but i mean the act in itself. Breathe on me if hes not inside her. Like smelling her? Sorry i guess its a language issue here

It is like "breathe OUT onto me so I can feel your breath". Breathing out just like in "I smell your breath, it makes me cry" ok jk

But she sings too: "Just put your lips together and BLOW [onto me]."

Feeling the lover's breath arouses her.

20 minutes ago, Nando. said:

English isn't my first language either, but I think when you breathe on someone, it caresses them, you know the breeze that touches your skin, I think it's about that. 

1 minute ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Maybe he's blowing wind on her puss :sofedup:
It's not that deep. "It's not complicated, we're just syncopated..." two lovers on the same level, about to explore each other's naughty bits :verycool:

Hmm

this is the closest to understanding it ive been

i kinda hoped it meant more

6 minutes ago, Nando. said:

Breathing on someone, especially on their neck makes them feel pleasure. It's a turn-on.

She says "we don't need to touch" so he's not inside her ofc. She's telling him that breathing on her neck is enough to turn her on.

Archived