Serious question: what does breathe on me means?

Nando.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, StrawberryKisses said:

It might be hard to explain to you since you're guys...

Duuude, it's 2017, a little gender equality goes a long way. It seems like your saying men, or gay people, don't feel ****** tension, or anticipation..

I think your thoughts about the song describing ****** tension are dead on tho. 

It's about ****** tension with no physical connection at all (besides a kiss), teasing someone and letting your mind going free with it (as she says ''2nite my senses don't make sence at all''), that's why she says on the bridge ''Just put your lips together and blow'' cause the Kiss is her limit, and the ''Blow'' part is a synonym of a ''Kiss'' in the song, the same as the ''Breathe'' as she keeps singing after mentioning the Kiss!

To me it was always about breathing, but you know when you're ******* with a guy and you're kissing while ******* so you breathe into eachothers mouth as you do it? My fave moment of ***, the tension and the emotion is so insane, **** i need to get laid bye

Archived