Ways Britney Could Expand her Brand?

WhatEverYouWant

I was thinking, with sales in general declining and her music not selling as well as it had in the past, what are some ways outside of music Britney could expand her brand?

She has her perfume collection which I'm sure she earns a ton from. She's also released a woman's underwear collection, but from my knowledge it was just one collection so I assume it didn't do very well. 

I know she's still making a lot of money from Vegas, but what else could she do to get her name out and expand her brand? Thoughts??

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hair extensions or male fragrance ..she could do her own name "britney" as a trademark and start being the new Jessica Simpson, releasing heals and dresses, bags...who knows .. I think Britney is very content at this stage in her life and I feel a very nice vibe from her. For the time being...Maybe she doesn't want to do much else and is happy and grateful. 

7 minutes ago, John0164 said:

Hair extensions or male fragrance ..she could do her own name "britney" as a trademark and start being the new Jessica Simpson, releasing heals and dresses, bags...who knows .. I think Britney is very content at this stage in her life and I feel a very nice vibe from her. For the time being...Maybe she doesn't want to do much else and is happy and grateful. 

How did her app do by the way??

- Male fragrance is a must. She has tons of gay followers and her fragrance image is already very good

- A tell-all book. She is such a mystery until this day. And she really needs to release a book to tell everyone that she had problem before but now she IS fine. People love a "struggle" story. And she needs to gain public love through this book and do several unscriped interviews. It's a long stretch with how her team handled her now tho :meltdown:

- Image wise, she really needs to fire whoever did her make up. Girl is gorgeous but she does not show her full potential with racooney and bad clothing

- With MTV soon to air TRL again, she NEEDS to release a great video which pushes boundary. She is famous with this type of thing and she needs to remind the public that she has great videography

The Intimate Collection wasn't that bad. But they wanted to be too exclusive, or maybe they didn't but that's how it ended up being. They need to sell in supermarkets, well, I mean, stores like Target, Walmart, etc. They don't have to be cheap things to be sold at those stores. That's the way you reach a wide range of people.

I always think that if she loves shopping at Target so much, she should create a line with them. It doesn't even have to be just clothes, but other house articles, like Martha Stewart had with K-Mart, or I'm really not sure which store it was.

About the music, they're not doing all they could. I always say they should focus in the international market instead of just the US. A huge percentage of the people there doesn't like her, and an even bigger percentage doesn't care. However she's still respected in other parts of the world. If her record label made some radio deals, promotional performances even if they're pre-recorded from Las Vegas, releasing exclusive singles for specific countries/regions, they could exploit the big markets like Asia and Latin America. That wouldn't give her #1's at Billboard, but it would still give them money, which is what they want at the end.

At this point her fragrance line can't stop, but all the opposite. It is true she could release a men's line, but that isn't precisely something that I'm dying for. I think she will stick with the female fragrances.

On television I always say she should have a talk show. But I think they should focus on non-celebrity people, because I have a feeling she would be very awkward with other famous people who can always make certain comments or have certain attitudes, and a normal person would be more easy to deal with. They could bring people she discovers on Instagram and talk about potpourri and flowers.

Another thing that I don't know what she's waiting for is her debut as a youtuber. They just need to get her a decent camera that records in HD, and she can start doing her own videos about all the random things she wants. She could invite her friends, or do tutorials, or talk about certain topics, maybe do some ASMR videos.

Make up/skin care tbh. Elizabeth Arden already does both so it wouldn't be too far of a stretch. And given the strong following her perfumes has amassed, it could prove to be quite successful.

As for a male fragrance, that might be too risky. It would make more sense to release a unisex fragrance that way they can test the waters to see if there's an actual viable market for it.

:yaknow:

Guest $elfish

i think britney should bring back her sponsorship deal thingie with pepsi but keep doing music and not selling the product 24/7 like the scout girl selling cookies by the name of xtincta

Guest $elfish
2 hours ago, Taystee said:

As for a male fragrance, that might be too risky. It would make more sense to release a unisex fragrance that way they can test the waters to see if there's an actual viable market for it.

:yaknow:

ya she should do a unisex fragrance since she has a ton of male fans it should be called fantasy radar edition :unbelievableney::slayney:

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

The Intimate Collection wasn't that bad. But they wanted to be too exclusive, or maybe they didn't but that's how it ended up being. They need to sell in supermarkets, well, I mean, stores like Target, Walmart, etc. They don't have to be cheap things to be sold at those stores. That's the way you reach a wide range of people.

I always think that if she loves shopping at Target so much, she should create a line with them. It doesn't even have to be just clothes, but other house articles, like Martha Stewart had with K-Mart, or I'm really not sure which store it was.

About the music, they're not doing all they could. I always say they should focus in the international market instead of just the US. A huge percentage of the people there doesn't like her, and an even bigger percentage doesn't care. However she's still respected in other parts of the world. If her record label made some radio deals, promotional performances even if they're pre-recorded from Las Vegas, releasing exclusive singles for specific countries/regions, they could exploit the big markets like Asia and Latin America. That wouldn't give her #1's at Billboard, but it would still give them money, which is what they want at the end.

At this point her fragrance line can't stop, but all the opposite. It is true she could release a men's line, but that isn't precisely something that I'm dying for. I think she will stick with the female fragrances.

On television I always say she should have a talk show. But I think they should focus on non-celebrity people, because I have a feeling she would be very awkward with other famous people who can always make certain comments or have certain attitudes, and a normal person would be more easy to deal with. They could bring people she discovers on Instagram and talk about potpourri and flowers.

Another thing that I don't know what she's waiting for is her debut as a youtuber. They just need to get her a decent camera that records in HD, and she can start doing her own videos about all the random things she wants. She could invite her friends, or do tutorials, or talk about certain topics, maybe do some ASMR videos.

Oh my god, Britney the ASMRtist, I would actually feel like life is complete! 

Those are all really good ideas, love the talk show one.

Archived