Pitbull's "Hey Ma" With Camila Cabello And J Balvin Was Originally Meant For Britney Spears And Romeo Santos

Jordan Miller

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Mark Soldier said:

i don't understand the meltdown over this mess :nyheadache: i thank god because Britney didn't participate in anything related to those piles of garbage

I mean, pitbull is pure TRASH :nydisgust: and Romero Santos is so irrelevant in latin america, he's not that huge and his music sucks.

J Balvin is the only worthy there :staysalty: 

their songs are huge it would have been a scream and shout 2.0

4 hours ago, SeductiveBritney said:

Image result for britney wtf\

Oh please! This should clearly start ringing some alarms... you know your star power is fading when some 5th Harmony chick replaces you?!?!?!  

But sure, let's keep doing Vegas and the same tired rehashed show on award shows and overseas. she's still Britney Spears and ****.

This. I don't want to hear anyone calling her a legend. You wouldn't replace a legend on a track. Michael Jackson wouldn't be replaced and neither would Madonna. Britney does not have that kind of mad respect anymore and it's entirely her and her team's fault. I genuinely think she should retire to save face now. Either bring it or go home and don't embarrass yourself anymore by becoming a D-List entertainer.

Britney clearly doesnt have the respect from others anymore.

Just because of herself.

i mean, back in 2001-2003 everyone wanted to work with her - she had THE drive and THE attitude. NO ONE could have touched her. people like iggy, tinashe, sabi and even will.i.am (if they have been there then) would NEVER EVER got the possibility to work with her. Britney did rarely feats. 

At this point, its britney herself. she doesnt want to be successful. she doesnt want to be respected as an artist - just as a human. and thats why she said 'shes not made for this business'.

11 hours ago, Mark Soldier said:

i don't understand the meltdown over this mess :nyheadache: i thank god because Britney didn't participate in anything related to those piles of garbage

I mean, pitbull is pure TRASH :nydisgust: and Romero Santos is so irrelevant in latin america, he's not that huge and his music sucks.

J Balvin is the only worthy there :staysalty: 

I agree but i am kinda pressed someone replaced Britney...

Im not into these type of songs but sounds like  Britney would have been relevant for a while with this song. Bcuz such songs are huge everytime and add the name Pitbull and the other dude i dont know people say is very famous. So there gone the last opportunity :tifftear:

On 08/03/2017 at 10:30 PM, Nick Jonas said:

J-Lo gets Drake and we get a scrapped collab with Pitbull. :meltdown:

Yeah, they should get Drake for  "Make Me". I remeber when I first heard the song I didn't know who G-eazy was and he kinda sounded like Drake on the record so I thought how huge It would have been if it was actually Drake instead.

So true omg :jackk:

If you were to ask me the last person on earth I would would britters to collab with it would be and still is PITBULL. 

I think the fact she was replaced by this nobody and the fact it is a big movie franchise has swayed some opinion on here. No one in their right mind would otherwise want a collab with PITBULL :meltdown:

They just wanted the exposure the movie would bring. Some are also pressed that the fact she isn't promoting any more is clearly affecting her business opportunities and ultimately her legacy and career. 

Archived