Why I don't want Britney to do the Super Bowl 2018

celebration2009

Most of you want Britney to do the Super Bowl in 2018 but I don't. Here's why:

• Her team: We all know how good her team is at failing at simple tasks: Glory cover, MM video, etc. They would probably replace Britney's pre-recorded vocals by the 20-year-old BOMT vocals at the last minute (remember the ABC special? :meltdown:). She needs a team of young, fresh, creative people who will help her instead of sabotaging her career.
  • It would be exactly like Vegas: The Super Bowl is one of the biggest events ever and if Britney did it they would probably use her Vegas sets and costumes (:umomg:) for it.
  • It would have 4 or 5 guests: Her guest list would probably be Iggy, Tinashe, G-Eazy, Sabi, The Ying Yang Twins. They would steal Britney's Super Bowl time and ruin it completely,
Spoiler

It could be worse, tho.

Spoiler

fifth-harmony-four.jpg?w=630&h=420&zc=1&

Larry is their manager, isn't it?

I can already imagine the meltdowns. :meltdown:

• Britney doesn't dance like she used to: This is a fact. Even tho the BBMA's was one of her best performances of the decade she was really stiff at some points (a.k.a. the first half of the performance and the Slave pole dance).
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The majority of the handy work is done by the NFL's production team in collaboration with Britney's. Considering, the budget for the halftime performance is in the $4-$10 million, she could pull it off. 

Also The Ying Yang Twins would be great guests tbh. They wouldn't upstage plus the have that nostalgia factor.

21 minutes ago, Taystee said:

The majority of the handy work is done by the NFL's production team in collaboration with Britney's. Considering, the budget for the halftime performance is in the $4-$10 million, she could pull it off. 

Also The Ying Yang Twins would be great guests tbh. They wouldn't upstage plus the have that nostalgia factor.

True. Boom Boom with Primeney still slays. 

I'm right about the other ones.

54 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Lmao I had no idea who the Ying Yang twins were and thought they were like two asian popstars like
02+FLYING+VIVES+AMIAYA.jpg

And they I googled it and it was so unexpected :britlol:

and the award for flop fan goes to........

you never saw this?

3 minutes ago, Wouszz said:

and the award for flop fan goes to........

you never saw this?

Yeah, it's just that I didn't remember about them, like there are so many K Pop artists and it seemed like one to me :imcute:
I guess I never really cared about them  :ehidk:

1 hour ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Most of you want Britney to do the Super Bowl in 2018 but I don't. Here's why:

• Her team: We all know how good her team is at failing at simple tasks: Glory cover, MM video, etc. They would probably replace Britney's pre-recorded vocals by the 20-year-old BOMT vocals at the last minute (remember the ABC special? :meltdown:). She needs a team of young, fresh, creative people who will help her instead of sabotaging her career.
  • It would be exactly like Vegas: The Super Bowl is one of the biggest events ever and if Britney did it they would probably use her Vegas sets and costumes (:umomg:) for it.
  • It would have 4 or 5 guests: Her guest list would probably be Iggy, Tinashe, G-Eazy, Sabi, The Ying Yang Twins. They would steal Britney's Super Bowl time and ruin it completely,
  Reveal hidden contents

It could be worse, tho.

Reveal hidden contents

fifth-harmony-four.jpg?w=630&h=420&zc=1&

Larry is their manager, isn't it?

I can already imagine the meltdowns. :meltdown:

• Britney doesn't dance like she used to: This is a fact. Even tho the BBMA's was one of her best performances of the decade she was really stiff at some points (a.k.a. the first half of the performance and the Slave pole dance). However, SHE IS IMPROVING

Britney herself is against any kind of creative shake-up and challenges, and that inclues a 2018 Super Bowl halftime show.  Image result for sad britney gif

1 hour ago, Daxx said:

Lmao I had no idea who the Ying Yang twins were and thought they were like two asian popstars like
02+FLYING+VIVES+AMIAYA.jpg

And they I googled it and it was so unexpected :britlol:

omg LOL is this real?  i thought the ying yang twins were black rappers being pretentious about the asian culture or something. :ugh:

Sorry but there are no reasons to justify her not doing Superbowl.

You seem to forget the fact that when Britney does performances or things outside of her residency, 
the outfits, hair, make-up, production and budget seems to increase. Just look at VMA and BBMA. 
A lot of the time I think Britney just doesn't like spending as much money on hair, beauty, costumes etc.
Though when she's at public events, she spends more because its going to be publicised everywhere and seen by people who aren't her fans.
Britney and her team would go all out for Superbowl. They also would have NFL by their side and would involve other people best suited for that stuff.
They would most likely even hire the best people she's ever worked with in her career too.
Her performances at awards are always good, much better usually than her performances at the residency.
Considering she's in the best shape of her life, more fit than ever, dancing better... NOW would be THE best time to do Superbowl.
With all the training, practicing and adrenaline she'd have when hitting that stage.... she would absolutely KILL it.

In addition Superbowl would give her increase in music sales, ticket sales, relevance and publicity.
She has the hits and status. Her name is made for that stage.
There is no good enough reason for her not to do it tbh. Some of you people have absolutely lost it. I pity this fan base.
We are the only fan base that does **** like this, that actually doesn't want to see our idol hit the biggest stage and event in the world.
Some of you guys seriously are **** fans that she genuinely doesn't need, especially if you don't believe in her.

50 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Sorry but there are no reasons to justify her not doing Superbowl.

You seem to forget the fact that when Britney does performances or things outside of her residency, 
the outfits, hair, make-up, production and budget seems to increase. Just look at VMA and BBMA. 
A lot of the time I think Britney just doesn't like spending as much money on hair, beauty, costumes etc.
Though when she's at public events, she spends more because its going to be publicised everywhere and seen by people who aren't her fans.
Britney and her team would go all out for Superbowl. They also would have NFL by their side and would involve other people best suited for that stuff.
They would most likely even hire the best people she's ever worked with in her career too.
Her performances at awards are always good, much better usually than her performances at the residency.
Considering she's in the best shape of her life, more fit than ever, dancing better... NOW would be THE best time to do Superbowl.
With all the training, practicing and adrenaline she'd have when hitting that stage.... she would absolutely KILL it.

In addition Superbowl would give her increase in music sales, ticket sales, relevance and publicity.
She has the hits and status. Her name is made for that stage.
There is no good enough reason for her not to do it tbh. Some of you people have absolutely lost it. I pity this fan base.
We are the only fan base that does **** like this, that actually doesn't want to see our idol hit the biggest stage and event in the world.
Some of you guys seriously are **** fans that she genuinely doesn't need, especially if you don't believe in her.

They have to make sure of only four things.

1. making it the biggest and memorable superbowl show people have seen, and will see for quite some time.

2. Pre-recorded (80%) PLUS LIVE VOCALS

3. Making sure Britney is able to master her anxiety, have someone talk to her and help her through this, though I should know it's hard. 

4. NO STIFFNESS OR CHARM LA DONNA (sorry)

She should hire some of the best choreographers she's had (Brian, maybe Wade?) or some fresh new choreographers with hard choreo.

She'll habe to work her *** off for this though.

also they have to make sure she releases a new song around that time, and that she does it ALONE.

Archived