All Britney's live vocals since 2011

Roger

Let's list the very few times she has sung live / we heard her raw vocals since Femme Fatale (fanmades not allowed):

X-Factor:

Femme Fatale tour:

@03:43

Recording sessions:

Carpool karaoke:

Am I missing anything? A line or 2 on a radio interview? A real recording session? Another live line from the Femme Fatale Tour?

Tell me, I love her live voice :giggleney:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

She really can sing and has an amazing voice. Brinny what is wrong with you :tiffsniffle:

I don't think so. Her voice was manipulated to sound like a recording session

I feel like it would have been reported on. In all the recording sessions she never sounds down right bad. Then again BJ was a trying time 

:crying2: I was watching these videos i recorded at FF tour and it sounded like DLMBTLTK was partly live. I wonder why Britney is so scared to sing live? Maybe she lost the ability? One of the universal mysteries that may remain unsolved forever. :ponderney: When i heard "What You Need" for the first time i thought "omfg shes so gonna sing this live, shes bringing out the diva inside of her omg" and then she performed Make Me at the VMAs and the mic was off.

:beynah:???????????????????????

Guest Diamond Horse
39 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Till this day I will not believe that alien **** is real I think someone ****** around w the original vocals to make it sound off key 

I think the same, I don't think she sounds like that!!!

23 hours ago, DerpySloth said:

Makes me think how desperate we are for live vocals these days btw the alien one was myah Marie  :uknowit:

23 hours ago, jokobitch said:

Till this day I will not believe that alien **** is real I think someone ****** around w the original vocals to make it sound off key 

William Orbit (producer) himself confirmed it was real though :uknowit:

He also said she was warming up and that the person who leaked or just wanted to hurt her

Archived