SHE WILL HAVE TOP 5 HIT AGAIN

EarlyMorning

RIHANNA : AMERICAN OXYGEN 2015 N 78 , BBHMM 2015 N 15 ----------- 2016 WORK N 1

MADONNA:  NOTHING REALLY MATTER 1999 N 93, AMERICAN LIFE 2003 N 35 ---------  2005 HANG UP N 3                       

MARIAH CAREY: SAY SOMETHING 2006 N 79 --------------2008 TOUCH MY BODY N 1

JENNIFER LOPEZ 2007 DO IT WELL N 31 -------------- 2011 ON THE FLOOR N 3

SHAKIRA 2005 DONT BOTHER N 42 ---------- 2006 HIPS DONT LIE N 1

BEYONCE 2007 LISTEN N 61 --------- 2008 SINGLE LADIES N 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

How? All those ppl have different goals than Britney.

The change has to happen with Britney tbh 

yes exactly!! thats the point ... she has to change her game like those people I mentioned in my post ..

BUT I DID THIS POST BECAUSE SOME OF YOU THINK HER CAREER IS OVER ... ITS NOT ... BEYONCE HADNT HAS N1 HIT SINCE SINGLE LADIES .. RIHANNA IS THE BEST IN GETTING N1 HITS AND YET SHE HAS SOME BAD CHART NUMBERS AS WELL ..

I AM TRYING TO BE POSITIVE ;)

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Soni said:

Slumber Party was an attempt for a hit tho

No, the team chose the fans favorite and Tinashe? Didn't Britney just want to work with her and it is not like she is so popular anyway...

5 minutes ago, NoNeedForSuit&Tie said:

No, the team chose the fans favorite and Tinashe? Didn't Britney just want to work with her and it is not like she is so popular anyway...

It follows a trend.
Ari's new material sound similar.

I don't know why u include Tinashe.A collab doesn't always mean that it is an aim to make a single a hit.

And no, the team chose the GP's taste.
a trusted insider even said that they know what the fans want and that they will compare the choices to the GP's.

1 minute ago, Disney Princess said:

I don't think so. I think it was just for the fans. Her team didn't promote it and neither did the give it a single cover or single treatment.

Okay.Make Me was an attempt same thing.

And SP was promoted on 2 festivals.That is still a promotion.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Soni said:

It follows a trend.
Ari's new material sound similar.

I don't know why u include Tinashe.A collab doesn't always mean that it is an aim to make a single a hit.

And no, the team chose the GP's taste.
a trusted insider even said that they know what the fans want and that they will compare the choices to the GP's.

Okay, but I must say that SP is not a good choice for a hit at all . Although, maybe there was not good choice. But then again, LMD would have been better, maybe?

Sorry, I included Tinashe cause sometimes people say this theory, I am not talking about you or me necessarily ;)

2 minutes ago, NoNeedForSuit&Tie said:

Okay, but I must say that SP is not a good choice for a hit at all . Although, maybe there was not good choice. But then again, LMD would have been better, maybe?

Sorry, I included Tinashe cause sometimes people say this theory, I am not talking about you or me necessarily ;)

Omg I was just thinking how LMD sounds like a good single choice.
LMD and SP both sound good for radio tho..I don't even know how it didn't even reach top 50.I am sure the radios are sabotaging her.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Soni said:

Omg I was just thinking how LMD sounds like a good single choice.
LMD and SP both sound good for radio tho..I don't even know how it didn't even reach top 50.I am sure the radios are sabotaging her.

Well some people said it didn't do so good on sales, so radios were yet generous for her. But idek about these things.. I bet at some times it still did great, yet the radios didn't support it. According to this theory, after VMA-s Make Me should have been higher on the radio, right? But was it then?

6 minutes ago, NoNeedForSuit&Tie said:

Well some people said it didn't do so good on sales, so radios were yet generous for her. But idek about these things.. I bet at some times it still did great, yet the radios didn't support it. According to this theory, after VMA-s Make Me should have been higher on the radio, right? But was it then?

Make Me was steady on itunes for a long time and jumped back to top 5 after vma and radio still didn't give a **** 

14 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Didn't Drunk In Love peak at number 2 or something?

EDIT: Forget this. I thought you said hit not number 1. Oops.

But not having a number one since 2008 doesn't really matter. Oops peaked at number 9.

i know but some people here are crying about not having n 1 these days  :forkit: they  even talk about her career ending :giggleney:

Archived