SHE WILL HAVE TOP 5 HIT AGAIN

EarlyMorning

20 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

No. There was no attempt to make a hit.

She will never have a song do good by just releasing. The charts dont

13 hours ago, nels64 said:

Was it? They didn't promote it very well if it was. 

Look at KP. She released a TERRIBLE song. But advertised it EVERYWHERE. So it went #4 on the BB100. 

You can't just quietly drop a song anymore. 

MM had 4 more promo performances than SP.
And don't u play dumb with me..who is expecting from Britney to promote anything? She stopped long time ago when when she said that she's been there, done that.Don't act like we had much more promo when it only surpasses BJ by terms of that (this decade).
MM was promoted more because of the album (which she had most input in than her several previous projects) had  dropped.

That being said (that she doesn't promote **** anymore) SP is clearly influenced by the songs on the radio and it was Britney's version of them (+several other tracks on Glory)

MM maybe was an attempt for a hit because of the promotion but SP was a lazy attempt for a hit because of the sound. :crying11:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Soni said:

MM had 4 more promo performances than SP.
And don't u play dumb with me..who is expecting from Britney to promote anything? She stopped long time ago when when she said that she's been there, done that.Don't act like we had much more promo when it only surpasses BJ by terms of that (this decade).
MM was promoted more because of the album (which she had most input in than her several previous projects) had  dropped.

That being said (that she doesn't promote **** anymore) SP is clearly influenced by the songs on the radio and it was Britney's version of them (+several other tracks on Glory)

MM maybe was an attempt for a hit because of the promotion but SP was a lazy attempt for a hit because of the sound. :crying11:

No one is playing dumb but she isn't gonna have a huge hit ever again because of that reason. 

Considering how long it took for her to get a #1 from ...Baby One More Time to Womanizer, there's always hope. With better promotion, videos and performances, anything is possible, Britney and her team just need to actually try for once. Make Me and Slumber Party both could have done much better chart wise, but MM was let down by the video and Slumber Party by lack of promotion. But I do have hope she'll have a big hit again someday, after all she is Britney Spears, the biggest popstar of her generation.

18 hours ago, nels64 said:

You are literally agreeing with me. They didn't promote it. 

I am telling u why I think it was an attempt for a hit  :selenerz:
short answer: the attempt for a hit was the sound, not the promotion (because she doesn't promote)

5 minutes ago, CurtisB said:

Let's be real....Is anyone on the charts a singer/dancer anymore?   You guys are acting like choreography and hair/makeup will give her a hit.   It doesn't happen like that anymore. 

Well, since Selena Gomez is doing well on the charts, I'm guessing it's only about make-up now.

On 1. März 2017 at 4:41 PM, Pedro Dantas said:

Didn't Drunk In Love peak at number 2 or something?

EDIT: Forget this. I thought you said "hit" not "number 1". Oops.

But Beyoncé not having a number one since 2008 doesn't really matter. Oops peaked at number 9.

"oops" is an iconic all time pop classic and made 25 million people buy her album. beyoncé doesn't have a song that comes close.

Archived