Michelle Bell talks "Disguise My Love" (In The Zone outtake) & "So Original" (Rumored song)

PlayboyMommy

So, Michelle Bell known for writing with Britney around '02-'03 some of her best songs, replied to my tweet regarding Disguise My Love; a song that was registered in ASCAP some years ago

2wfjmeo.png

Michelle also worked with Jennifer Lopez on her 2001 album J. Lo so she may be referring to the overall latin-R&B sound of the album itself.

She also stated on previous tweets dating as far as Dec. 2016 that she would share more stuff about all this songs in 2017 so...let's prayΒ :sassybrit:

UPDATE: Another fan also asked her about the rumored song "So Original" to what she replied

nesx82.png

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, HarajukuGuy said:

So, Michelle Bell known for writing with Britney around '02-'03 some of her best songs, replied to my tweet regarding Disguise My Love; a song that was registered in ASCAP some years ago

2wfjmeo.png

Michelle also worked with Jennifer Lopez on her 2001 album J. Lo so she may be referring to the overall latin-R&B sound of the album itself.

She also stated on previous tweets dating as far as Dec. 2016 that she would share more stuff about all this songs in 2017 so...let's prayΒ :sassybrit:

Slay

She needs to leak Take Off Tonight please ask ha

6 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Slay

YESSS

Take Off is my #1 wished-for unreleased Britney track (based on its description and B&A's production)

I'm praying that it leaks :crying1:

It's seriously so crazy how many potentially (and probably) amazing songs are just locked away forever. The fans would go crazy for an unreleased collection LP. Why the record companies gotta be so selfish and just sit on tracks that will never be sold or usedΒ :byebitch:

12 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Slay

Β 

6 minutes ago, Streets said:

YESSS

Take Off is my #1 wished-for unreleased Britney track (based on its description and B&A's production)

I'm praying that it leaks :crying1:

It's seriously so crazy how many potentially (and probably) amazing songs are just locked away forever. The fans would go crazy for an unreleased collection LP. Why the record companies gotta be so selfish and just sit on tracks that will never be sold or usedΒ :byebitch:

I was going to update this too, she kinda teased an intention to leak it back in Jan. and a fan now asked her when we will hear it and she said soon. Let's hope this isn't some Famos Surprise **** :orangu:

Β 

51 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

This is from the same sessions as "Look Who's Talking Now". 2002, In the Zone outtake.

She needs to leak this and Take Off.

I'm dying for the B&A tracks.

I'm pretty sure Disguise My Love is from the Chaotic sessions, considering they have the same writers and producers (B&A, Henrik, Michelle)

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#ace/search/title/disguise my love

Britney was actually involved in the creation of Look Who's Talking Now, and it was produced by Henrik Jonback.

But YES, Britney's work with Bloodshy & Avant is ALWAYS top notch, and I know these songs will be the same. Just because a song doesn't make an album doesn't mean it's bad. Sometimes there are copyright issues that prevent a song from being released, other times it doesn't fit with the theme/sound of the album.

a;sjfdkl;ajdk;fsjas;dk;dfadksldf I really hope Michelle Bell comes through again!Β :meltdown:

51 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I'm pretty sure Disguise My Love is from the Chaotic sessions, considering they have the same writers and producers (B&A, Henrik, Michelle)

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#ace/search/title/disguise my love

Britney was actually involved in the creation of Look Who's Talking Now, and it was produced by Henrik Jonback.

But YES, Britney's work with Bloodshy & Avant is ALWAYS top notch, and I know these songs will be the same. Just because a song doesn't make an album doesn't mean it's bad. Sometimes there are copyright issues that prevent a song from being released, other times it doesn't fit with the theme/sound of the album.

a;sjfdkl;ajdk;fsjas;dk;dfadksldf I really hope Michelle Bell comes through again!Β :meltdown:

Chaotic was recorded for In the Zone thoughΒ :giggleney:

Michelle herself said she remembers working with Britney as far back as 2003 and LWTN was recorded in 2002 as it's a JT torch song.

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Chaotic was recorded for In the Zone thoughΒ :giggleney:

Michelle herself said she remembers working with Britney as far back as 2003 and LWTN was recorded in 2002 as it's a JT torch song.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Chaotic, LWTN, and DML were all recorded for the same album (ITZ), but during different sessions.Β 

Archived