Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

why can't ******* flop RCA continue the single streak?


Kiey

Recommended Posts

and scale down the video budget for the next singles if they don't want to spend that much?

their ******* "ok this single flopped aka era over immediately" mentality is sickening

yet for some artists from their labels they can get 4-5 videos even though the singles flopped

britney wanted Alien but nope didn't happen

now same with Glory, but this time they have such flawless tons of songs with huge potential at their fingertips

worst of all the head of RCA promised the fans 5 singles treatment

Link to comment
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because of money. Labels are in it to generate profit and if they feel something won't return their investment, they won't do it.

After the MM fiasco, they probably weren't looking to spend the much seeing how they cheapened their budget for Britney later and it also ties to promotion, she won't promote or do anything outside of Vegas to the magnitude of MM's promo so in the long run, they'd probably just focus on other ventures of hers that still generate revenue.

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Dollanganger said:

Because of money. Labels are in it to generate profit and if they feel something won't return their investment, they won't do it.

After the MM fiasco, they probably weren't looking to spend the much seeing how they cheapened their budget for Britney later and it also ties to promotion, she won't promote or do anything outside of Vegas to the magnitude of MM's promo so in the long run, they'd probably just focus on other ventures of hers that still generate revenue.

yes, but MM is at 17 twice, Slumber Party flopped ok that must be a loss. but combined with her Vegas profits, they would easily gather enough for a third single.

 

it honestly seems like everyone at RCA is so old and dumb and amateur

they didn't even send SP to Rhythmic even though they added Tinashe? how messy is that

Link to comment
  • Deactivated
9 minutes ago, Dollanganger said:

Because of money. Labels are in it to generate profit and if they feel something won't return their investment, they won't do it.

After the MM fiasco, they probably weren't looking to spend the much seeing how they cheapened their budget for Britney later and it also ties to promotion, she won't promote or do anything outside of Vegas to the magnitude of MM's promo so in the long run, they'd probably just focus on other ventures of hers that still generate revenue.

get out of here with that elaborate and logical explanation!

:letitburn:

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

the Britney era had flops after flops and she got like 6 videos out of it so why can't Glory?

:byebitch:

Cause her imagine/brand was still generating TONS of money in other ways, including the world tour. :foh:

Right now POM is really what's pulling in money for Britney and her team, so they will probably continue to stick to that. :meltdown:

Link to comment

Maybe it's Britney.

I have a hard time believing labels don't support videos.  Britney could make a video for 10k if she wanted and can make that back ten fold in VEVO ad revenue. Think a simple video like Ariana on the mattress for Let Me Love You w Lil Wayne, or any of Beyonce's self-titled videos from 2013. Drunk in Love was literally just a beach, XO was just her riding rollercoasters, one video she was just rolling around in a bed. Miley's Adore You. Big Sean just released a video of him walking around a street with cool color effects for Halfway Off The Balcony. Even What Now Rihanna was a bunch of glamour shots. All videos don't have to be elaborate. If Glory was truly Britney's "baby", it would have more visuals.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Via Infinito said:

yet for some artists from their labels they can get 4-5 videos even though the singles flopped

They don't want to take risks, Britney is already an artist with 20-year old career, they know she will NOT sell like before so they won't even bother, it's obvious. :forkit:

Link to comment
18 minutes ago, Dirty Boy said:

I think it's up to Britney.

I mean, if she REALLY wanted a third single we would get it. :moorangu: Who would say no to queen?

Who knows? 

She really wanted Alien too...  In I am Britney Jean she & Larry were sure that by the second leg it would be released.

As for the 'Who would say no to queen?' they made it a pretty big deal not to create a performance of it for the first leg and Brit stepped behind and said ok... And later we got just a simple performance with a chair. Like they could light her for 3 minutes more in the premiere? Sometimes she really doesn't get simple stuff :sassybrit:

Link to comment
Just now, The Dream said:

Who knows? 

She really wanted Alien too...  In I am Britney Jean she & Larry were sure that by the second leg it would be released.

As for the 'Who would say no to queen?' they made it a pretty big deal not to create a performance of it for the first leg and Brit stepped behind and said ok... And later we got just a simple performance with a chair. Like they could light her for 3 minutes more in the premiere? Sometimes she really don't get simple stuff :sassybrit:

Yeah, but I can't really imagine her being angry about it, she probably doesn't mind :moorangu:

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block