I think working for so long, Britney is done with her craft

Kiey

She made songs, put it out, performed the chosen singles.  vegas and vacation. another single comes out. it flopped k move to next album. Done.

she defo works it like a 9 to 5 job. nothing more nothing less.

the passion and effort to do more is definitely gone. 

the difference when they care and cherish the song they put out vs britney's team and britney herself...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Your opinion does not represent the whole fanbase.

Britney is still making great music and signed a contract back in 2013 to make atleast  4 More albums,  glory was great and she seemed passionate,  involved and completely in her element.  she is NOT OVER.  

It's obvious that having commitments to Vegas is the reason for this lack of urgency from her team.  

Britney still loves making music..that's all that matters. 

I do agree that Vegas is basically ruining her current relevancy whilst solidifying her overall legacy.  

But yes,  it is affecting her album's success because she's not touring right now and promotion seems to be mostly Vegas related.  

She is not over 

but her career has been on pause for too long now.  Vegas is stopping her from growing as an artist 

They are talking more about the passion. Which we haven't seen in nearly a decade.

She said Glory is here baby but actions speak older than words. 

There is a huge disconnect. 

Just look at OD. She wanted ppl to hear it so bad she personally took it to a radio station.

She would take the music with her in her car to hear what it would sound like to the GP.

No one can deny that we have not SEEN the passion for the music since dare I say BO/Circus.

Circus is pushing but she was able to actually describe and sell the music during that time.

Britney sold so well because she sold her music and visuals. 

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

As long as she keeps releasing music, I honestly don't care anymore lol.

She's past her prime, peaked twice, all that's left is to work on that critical acclaim and just keep her brand alive.

This tbh, and it's actually possible she could yet again be popular when musical taste shifts again.......I think once we get out of this phase of basic *** generic crap being popular and female artists start to dominate again like they did a few years ago she could have a shot at some hits as long as she keeps up the good work musically! 

10 hours ago, Via Infinito said:

she defo works it like a 9 to 5 job. nothing more nothing less.

the passion and effort to do more is definitely gone. 

GURL You only realized this now? :blaughing:

We've known this since Circus (the most crucial time for her to go hard, but instead she half-assed the entire era minus the MVs)

But yeah, her passion and drive is done-zo a long time ago..

The only reason her career has been surviving up to 2012 is because she has been freeloading and riding off of her fanbase's undying support

That's also the reason she has been flopping since 2013, her fanbase depleted and bleeded out so much that her name alone can't get her to sell cus not many fans to buy her stuff

No fans and no effort = flop :blurp:

Do you think people who work 9 to 5 don't passionate about their jobs? It's not fair.Not everybody wants to work as a performer,artist,actor,party planner,trainer or anything.Believe me there are people who are very passionate about their 9-5 jobs.First of all,they have time to live their lives after their work is done.So it's a good thing.I'll be happy for Britney if she works that way.

Shameless Lana promo tho :tehe:

I would say she still like making music but see it only as a job, nothing more. She doesn't care about popularity or fame anymore she just throw her work out to keep her career ongoing.

Whatever she do, she still got money in the bank why would she care relevancy.She cares about other things in her life instead of devoting herself completely into her career like she did before 2007. I can understand it but as a fan i do want to see her passionate and succeed again. Hope she will get her passion back and really enjoy what she is doing.

but i agree she has been relying on her name alone to sell for too long:sassybrit:the fanbase will deplete. we need help. HELP FROM TEAM B

I actually think differently. I still believe she can do it.  She will not want to be an embarrassment to her kids, they will try to push her to be cooler and more on the cusp. Plus the GP is ******* stupid, all she needs to do is give them one big push, a little controversy, a great performance but I mean great, and a JT or Xtina duet, or  a big name bf. Cher did it like 5 times as did Madonna.

the disconnection comes from the fact that she puts out an album like when someone posts a random picture on fbook, then never mentioned it again and no one remembers it

she is shoving it too little online. hell we get more of her making duck faces than her mentioning the 17 flawless songs she created.

Might be an unpopular opinion but I think Britney should just retire when it comes to making music, she gets pushed to do it when she isn't ready. Glory was pretty convincing as her *little baby* but I still think it was more of a *my team made me say this* situation. She has so many unreleased songs that would definitely get green lights from critics, not sure why Britney herself and her label are keeping them behind closed doors. If they released them, they wouldn't have to keep pushing Britney to do soulless albums every 1-2 years, it would be enough to keep Britney fans satisfied and enough to keep her brand alive until she is ready for putting in actual effort, it's not like she performs and promotes the new songs on her POM shows that much anyways. :forkit:

19 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

No one can deny that we have not SEEN the passion for the music since dare I say BO/Circus.

Circus is pushing but she was able to actually describe and sell the music during that time.

Britney sold so well because she sold her music and visuals. 

Glory is one of her best work though.:whitneyshade::byebitch: Britney delivered and exceeded all expectations on Glory, especially following Britney Jean. She hasn't sounded this present and coherent on a record since Blackout. She was completely involved in the production in this one and the result is great.

I was actually surprised with "Coupure Eletrique". I didn't expect her to record a song in a different language. Even for those who aren't exactly her fans I bet that they will find at least one track that they'll enjoy .

However... It's a disgrace the way Glory was treated by Britney, her team and her fans . The album deserved much better.

27 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Glory is one of her best work though.:whitneyshade::byebitch: Britney delivered and exceeded all expectations on Glory, especially following Britney Jean. She hasn't sounded this present and coherent on a record since Blackout. She was completely involved in the production in this one and the result is great.

I was actually surprised with "Coupure Eletrique". I didn't expect her to record a song in a different language. Even for those who aren't exactly her fans I bet that they will find at least one track that they'll enjoy .

However... It's a disgrace the way Glory was treated by Britney, her team and her fans . The album deserved much better.

if I was Britney I would honestly milk the **** out of Glory every week until every person on Earth has heard of it

you can't make a masterpiece and treat it like you just churn out trash

Archived