I still cannot believe the difference in Britney from I Am Britney Jean to the opening of POM.....

jamesedward94

I am rewatching the documentary on Lifetime and she looks great, but when Piece of Me opened she looked like a completely different person.....

I understand her not dancing the same since she gets nervous, but she didn't look like herself at all, wore fake wigs that looked SO cheap, had gained a ton of weight all of a sudden after looking really skinny, and had painted on abs.....

I just don't understand how she looked like this for her debut in Vegas. It's like her team intentionally tried to sabotage her or something....

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

wasn't that SO weird?? IABJ made POM look so amazing. britney was dancing hard, she was tiny, looked fresh and young - and then it opened and it was a sloppy mess.

The whole documentary she was edited to hell. The aspect ratio had her body stretched out and he face was edited in post as well. 

12 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

The whole documentary she was edited to hell. The aspect ratio had her body stretched out and he face was edited in post as well. 

seriously? wtf - it's not like she was really big. if anything, the doc made her look weirdly tiny. so i can believe you but damn wtf lol

5 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

Rewatching the documentary I realized how RUSHED the show was. They really didnt plan it out smartly.

i don't think it was rushed but i do think it wasnt planned out smartly

if i recall correctly, they had 2 weeks only to reheard for the DWAD tour

Archived