The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NoNeedForSuit&Tie said:

Try changing browsers.

It was given to me yesterday, but NOW I AM NOT EVEN SURE IT IS THE RIGHT CHANNEL. ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmg somebody help me out and sorry if I spread false information.

Don't need to apologize, it's fine!! At least we have some time left to look for a working stream. 

2 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

so this movies is pretty much based around *********? britney got over him like 2 days after they broke up so wtf? :weirdmeout:

Y'all do know this right here is one of the reasons the GP hate Britney so much. Justin is well liked and respected by the GP. I read comments about it all the time how Britney's fanbase and the way they talk about Justin and all the other female popstars is such a turnoff to them that they hate Britney because of it. So all of you just keep it up and you can be sure Britney will never be supported again.

Guest Nick Jonas

Cringe. I don't think this ever happened. I think the writers are confusing Britney with the film White Chicks. :haha:

I'm still going to watch it though ngl. :staysalty:

12 minutes ago, MsJumpingJackFlash said:

Y'all do know this right here is one of the reasons the GP hate Britney so much. Justin is well liked and respected by the GP. I read comments about it all the time how Britney's fanbase and the way they talk about Justin and all the other female popstars is such a turnoff to them that they hate Britney because of it. So all of you just keep it up and you can be sure Britney will never be supported again.

2+2=5?

Archived