The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, overprotecteddance said:

For sure she is not going back in that time, (For the record will be the only thing that is talked about that time in her life) she doesn't even remember a lot of that time for sure, because she said that Britney ***** was Will am idea giphy.gif

that is actually worrying, ngl :squintney: but imagine a real Britney-approved movie. She could even play herself, along with Jamie Lynn playing younger Britney. If done right... oh boy. Legend status to the max! :queenriri::giggleney:

3 minutes ago, Don Juan said:

I wish I could stuff my socks in your mouth!

Why? You sound like a Trumptard watching a CNN reporter. Not cute. :squintney:

1 minute ago, BritintheZone said:

Even if she talked about it they would still make the movie!! She actually did kinda talk abouy it in her documentary 

However the only thingg thats really pissing me off is that they are doing it will she is still alive.  The whole breakdown it undeniable, it would need to be put in any special or biopic of hers

See? you get it. Imagine her own Hollywood movie, produced by her and the best out there. Her story. her version. :slayney:

:embarrassney:

If it makes it to the internet I could watch it, because I won't feel like it's an offense or something, but just the fact that we already know it's gonna be so inaccurate, I know I'm gonna feel very uncomfortable and I'll be screaming the entire movie: "that's not how things happened!!"   Also, it would've been awesome if they included recent years, I wonder what kind of explanation they would've used for the FF days or X Factor, the relationship with Jason, Shrek, and whatever the third guy was called lol 

Maybe if they at least had the license to use her songs, it would be more appealing. :hehehe:

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:embarrassney:

If it makes the internet I could watch it, because I won't feel like it's an offense or something, but just the fact that we already know it's gonna be so inaccurate, I know I'm gonna feel very uncomfortable and I'll be screaming the entire movie: "that's not how things happened!!"   Also, it would've been awesome if they included recent years, I wonder what kind of explanation they would've used for the FF days or X Factor, the relationship with Jason, Shrek, and whatever the third guy was called lol 

Maybe if they at least had the license to use her songs, it would be more appealing. :hehehe:

There would not be need for any explanation because the GP only knows about the flawlessness of the FF era.

Only Blackout stans complain. 

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

guys, I found a lifetime channel on my turkish cable thing and it's showing Monster in my family now, is it the same Lifetime? It's same logo and everything, but I want to know if it's the one airing new movies?

Wow, TouchofMyHand doesn´t play.  That was quick.

Archived