Change Your Mind political related music video concept

Exhale2000

First of all, we all know that Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés) is the best choice for a single. This song has the potential to reach an audience that Britney has never touch yet : the hispanic/ latino one. Anyway, while I was listen to this flawless track, a little music video concept came to my mind !

The "cross the line" can be a metaphor to Trump's Mexico wall.

A remixed, reimagined (:moorangu:) version of "Radar", "Criminal" and Beyoncé's "03 Bonnie & Clyde" with Enrique Iglesias.

giphy.gif

BTW Britney' beauty in "Radar" is unbelievable. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Soundtrack said:

First of all, we all know that Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés) is the best choice for a single. This song has the potential to reach an audience that Britney has never touch yet : the hispanic/ latino one. Anyway, while I was listen to this flawless track, a little music video concept came to my mind !

The "cross the line" can be a metaphor to Trump's Mexico wall.

A remixed, reimagined (:moorangu:) version of "Radar", "Criminal" and Beyoncé's "03 Bonnie & Clyde" with Enrique Iglesias.

giphy.gif

BTW Britney' beauty in "Radar" is unbelievable. 

Only if they bring back the Radar horse :hipney:

7 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Absolutely. A song about persuading a man to **** u should have a political video :madonna:

That's why I said metaphor. :moorangu:

1 minute ago, BritintheZone said:

Change your mind is too risky and not similar to hits in the radio :staysalty:

And that's why the song need to the next single. :gloss:

4 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

Make Make and Slumber Party were risks too and we know how that ended

:sofedup::gloss:

They were great songs but their lame promotion was just terrible to expect them to become a hit. Britney is not a current popular singer, she needs as much exposure as possible and the only big exposure was the VMA/Jonathan Ross in UK. The rest of the appearances and radio festivals didn't do that much to the singles/album. 

Slumber Party is an amazing song and totally different from what Britney sings and what current music sounds like nowadays. It definetely has the potential to become an iconic song. The MV isn't that amazing but the track itself REALLY IS. :lessons: Can't believe it was treated as a Jessica Simpson single :tifftear:

Archived