Let's play a game!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I have a good one...remember this?:

I'm personally still mad about this one, I remember telling everyone how good and epic it was going to be thanks to this video :sassybrit:

And my ex bf was laughing right after the performance ended and he was like: this is it? This is why you were overreacting? ....Uhmm sad memories tbh :(

3 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

I remember, I even told my uncle how outraged I was about it and he looked at me like I needed a life. :ponderney: Exhale realy winded me that day and a lot of people really left I feel like

I had to hand in like 5 essays at school that day and I stayed awake to finish my hmwork and be able to watch it live, but,  well you know the rest of the story :britdrown: :( 

6 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

I remember, I even told my uncle how outraged I was about it and he looked at me like I needed a life. :ponderney: Exhale realy winded me that day and a lot of people really left I feel like

I'm still mad about it...I got so excited when I watched it. I thought she was going to do something spectacular and more iconic. I had hope because of the bbma performance

3 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

I'm personally still mad about this one, I remember telling everyone how good and epic it was going to be thanks to this video :sassybrit:

And my ex bf was laughing right after the performance ended and he was like: this is it? This is why you were overreacting? ....Uhmm sad memories tbh :(

I was shook up until the chorus hit and she started with that "waitress-serving-the-plates-move".

That's when I knew we weren't getting the choreo from the rehearsal. :meltdown:

3 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Great you broke up with him. First rule in dating a Britney fan is appreciate Jesusney no matter what :lessons: :tiffanynod:

19 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

remember when we thought that she was releasing the circus tour dvd? and that she was recording from her point of view:

Resultado de imagen de britney circus tour camera

I didn't know about this and it really intrigues me.. Was that real or photoshopped? And if it was real why would she had a camera on her bra? :pieceofwhat:

8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I was shook up until the chorus hit and she started with that "waitress-serving-the-plates-move".

That's when I knew we weren't getting the choreo from the rehearsal. :meltdown:

Aaahh this one hit me hard! The choreo in that rehearsal flowed so well and the. We got the knee two instead

:tiffsniffle:

11 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I'm still mad about it...I got so excited when I watched it. I thought she was going to do something spectacular and more iconic. I had hope because of the bbma performance

Which BBMA performance? Britney had not performed there since 2011, and this was 2013, before 2015 when she performed with Iggy.

do any of yall remember that live chat during the x factor era, and it got interrupted halfway thru by those two little girls from ellen and she stopped answering questions to talk to them... then at the end she walked away and either jason or larry (i dont remember which one) had to remind her to say goodbye to the camera

the meltdown here was huge :giggleney:

Archived