Give her a break

bees2thehunney

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, danvonerich said:

If you're not happy with her and how she is running her career (or her team running it) then don't be a fan:staysalty: simple as, she (her team) ain't gunna care about some random peoples opinions on a forum, like it or hate it she is still running Vegas and is almost sold out every show

Yes she is still running Vegas and selling great!  I've been to the show and went to the iheart show in Chicago. After the jingle bash I  heard from many people she was the stand out of the night. Britney's career isn't dead. It's just not taking a normal path like every other pop star. Britney has never been a standard pop star so I am glad she is doing her own thing. 

BTW Ariana Grande is on tour now and has a show in my town in 2 weeks...Tickets are being sold through Groupon and also has two for one specials in some locations...So if Ariana grande is struggling to sell an arena tour, then maybe britney is making the right call by staying in Vegas. You all would be bitching so much if britney went on an arena tour and struggled to sell tickets.  

6 minutes ago, bees2thehunney said:

BTW Ariana Grande is on tour now and has a show in my town in 2 weeks...Tickets are being sold through Groupon and also has two for one specials in some locations...So if Ariana grande is struggling to sell an arena tour, then maybe britney is making the right call by staying in Vegas. You all would be bitching so much if britney went on an arena tour and struggled to sell tickets.  

Britney also had that deal in the uk during femme fatale tour, Birmingham show was literally dead (I went) until the groupon deal became available and the majority purchased through that :yeahsure: most people bought their tickets on the day at the event 

Archived