Give her a break

bees2thehunney

My god. Everyone on here hating on Britney makes me sick. Yes, she might be extending Vegas for another two years but if that is what makes her happy then she should go for it. Clearly her and her family's happiness comes first and it should! The past day shows how one event/accident can turn a family upside down. If she wants to have time with her kids and enjoy vacations with them and take them to sporting events,  then let her do it! 

Would I like a tour? Yes. Would I like an super bowl performance? Yes. Would I like her to appear/perform on Ellen, Kimmel, Fallon, SNL? Yes. But if she doesn't want to do it and wants to spend those days with her kids and enjoy life, then more power to her. 

We should be grateful that she still performs and puts out great music. And btw she performed on two award shows, the Apple Music festival and I heart shows this past year. So stop bitching and appreciate what we have. If you are seriously so pressed on the her not touring, not releasing another single, not performing on more shows then get a life and stop living through hers.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course she can do whatever makes her happy. 

But since she is a performer, part of her job is listening to what the crowd wants as well, her fans made her who she is.

I don't think there's something wrong in discussing what we'd want from her, it's a forum after all. 

40 minutes ago, kasavas said:

But since she is a performer, part of her job is listening to what the crowd wants as well, her fans made her who she is.

I don't think there's something wrong in discussing what we'd want from her, it's a forum after all. 

I think we know the type that OP is mentioning

"Her left earlobe is smaller than her right one. She's having too much plastic surgery. Delete it fat!"

People will never stop being ungrateful and taking her for granted. It's a shame because I really wish we could all just be glad she even still puts out music or performs at all. At least I know I am and as long as she is happy doing what she's doing then good for her. I respect her for wanting to be more family oriented :)

I could honestly care less about what she does... but she's the one jeopardizing her career by performing the way that she is.. I'm not the one stopping her lose fans, she is..

I love the girl to death and idolize the crap out of her... but i'm honestly getting bored.. I'm doing what I can to be a huge fan of hers, but she's not making things interesting for the GP to continue to love her and want more from her. Yes I am very happy that she's still performing and releasing new material... but what's the point if her team just continues to allow her to half *** everything... great we saw her on award shows where she did good and she performed at a few festivals.. that's great.. but what about the fans who can't afford to go fly to Las Vegas and go see her... are they not her fans too? I'd die to go to Vegas to see her perform that let me know when I have an extra few hundred dollars in my bank account to get there to scream my face off.  

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, kasavas said:

Exactly! I'm all for her being happy and performing, but at this rate, Vegas just seems really stale despite her happiness. No matter how happy she is, she has to keep pulling crowds and making her hardcore fans and the GP interested in what she's doing career-wise.

1. I would be ok if she decides to stay in Vegas forever as long as she does her music promotion in 100%. Vegas is Vegas and it should stay there, we had a great album which was totally left out because of that Vegas show. :meltdown:

2. Eventually, she will need to promote. How would she intend to encourage people to go to her show if they don't even know about it/her? Without promotion it will end up as her album sells, one day it won't have the same result. Best example, Glory. If she and her team would have made great decisions since 2011, this wouldn't be happening. :lessons:

VEGAS IS NOT THE PROBLEM, the problem is her freaking lack of interest in her own stuff, we as a fanbase can't do the full job. :byebitch:

1 hour ago, kasavas said:

i AGREE GIRL. part of her being and artist/performers are her FANS. WE BUY THE DAM TICKETS!!! she should be empathetic to us also.

I totally agree with you, but on the other hand I feel like all the promo she did in 2016 was a good start but it wasn't enough, she and her team need to keep improving on that aspect! I have no problem with Vegas, I actually enjoy it, it only bothers me when it gets in between the rest of her career. But yeah, I'm not gonna have any meltdowns or anything, I'm just gonna sit back and see how things happen before I actually complain :unbelievableney:

5 hours ago, bees2thehunney said:

My god. Everyone on here hating on Britney makes me sick. Yes, she might be extending Vegas for another two years but if that is what makes her happy then she should go for it. Clearly her and her family's happiness comes first and it should! The past day shows how one event/accident can turn a family upside down. If she wants to have time with her kids and enjoy vacations with them and take them to sporting events,  then let her do it! 

Would I like a tour? Yes. Would I like an super bowl performance? Yes. Would I like her to appear/perform on Ellen, Kimmel, Fallon, SNL? Yes. But if she doesn't want to do it and wants to spend those days with her kids and enjoy life, then more power to her. 

We should be grateful that she still performs and puts out great music. And btw she performed on two award shows, the Apple Music festival and I heart shows this past year. So stop bitching and appreciate what we have. If you are seriously so pressed on the her not touring, not releasing another single, not performing on more shows then get a life and stop living through hers.

There's nothing about your post that I don't love. Thanks I completely agree !

It wouldn't be a big deal if Vegas was actually adding something to her legacy. Or if she did an intimate show showcasing vocals. Or blended more current songs with older ones. She doesn't even seem to have a fire for Vegas. It's like she's there because she has no clue what else she'd do now that she's been there so long.

I was happy for her for landing the Vegas gig at first. I thought it would be excellent for her to get back into the habit of performing on stage in front of a large audience. But fast forward 4 years later it all just seems so "safe" and even a bit "tired".

Not about to start demanding anything, but I would love if she would (at least) do a U.S. tour...she can do it... if she has to split it into two seperate Western/Eastern legs, she could do that. It would certainly give a lot of U.S. fans who are unable to travel to Vegas to see her. As a Britney fan, there's nothing more exciting than your girl coming to a town near you!

5 hours ago, jokobitch said:

Ok that's fine and all but she needs to step it up in Vegas ... her show looks cheap as hell and I mean it's basically been the same show for 4 years not much has changed at all 

I think if she renews her contract it'll actually be for a brand new show because I'm sure she's getting bored too. I could see it starting back up in late Spring/early Summer 2018 giving them time to create a whole new show they should really call it something like Britney Spears: Then Now Forever......they could even do a compilation of the same name with a couple brand new songs that could be singles since that year is also her 20th anniversary. 

2 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

if she wants to continue vegas FINE but she needs to put her heart and soul into it because people are paying a lot of money for her half assed messy show.

THIS. vegas is actually isn't that bad. sure the stage could be amped up a bit but the choreos, setlist, her body and her hapiness while doing vegas is great! she just need to NOT half *** 80% of the show. yes she is improving, but not enough to justify her 100% lip syncing imo. at least slay the ''dance' numbers whole heartedly!

Archived