That moment when 2001ney appeared in 2016

Andrew338

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why they haven't used this footage recorded for perfume commercial to make music video for "Private Show". She even lipped some of the lyrics for commercial purpose. It's such a shame they are wasting such a good material on perfume commercials, magazine covers etc. and then serve us some cheap Randee's screenshots for album cover and hilarious music video for the best lead single she released since 2011. Her team is such a mess. :4music:

1 hour ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

I don't know why they haven't used this footage recorded for perfume commercial to make music video for "Private Show". She even lipped some of the lyrics for commercial purpose. It's such a shame they are wasting such a good material on perfume commercials, magazine covers etc. and then serve us some cheap Randee's screenshots for album cover and hilarious music video for the best lead single she released since 2011. Her team is such a mess. :4music:

because private show is a **** song and would be a stain in her singles

• Super Mods

The PS commercial had me shook because she looked flawless and getting that sneak preview of the song was actually kinda unforgettable. :tiffhair: I know everyone's favorite hobby is ******** on the song five times over, but it was our first peak into the slayage of Glory! :tiffanynod: I'm still recovering parts of my weave due to this commercial. :ohi:

5 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

It doesn't even have to be a single. That can be just her gift to us. One more visual on VEVO. Ariana released video for "Let Me Love You" off "Dangerous Women" and it's not a single.

nah we dont really need it

a decent gift to us would be another single from glory

Archived