Britney's Interview With Radio Host Kellie Rasberry Is Cringe AF And It's Not Her Fault

Jordan Miller

britney should hang up .... 

they were so unprofessional... annoying,,.... 

they have no education,....  I'm impressed of this stupid persons that are in charge of a radio show...  how stupid .. I'm offended as a listener.. and as a fan of Britney...

britney should never go back there....

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I listened to the one with all the stupid comments first and thought it was real and I was disgusted lol but the real thing wasn't TOO bad, just annoying when they kept laughing. I love that she mentioned Margot Robbie again, Margot better acknowledge her in an interview soon or she is a disgrace to my country in my eyes lmao! Brit should have another **** girl vid with Margot as the girl :hipney:

6 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Why is she even doing radio interviews? What is she promoting? A flop single? A crappy residency? A flop album? Waste of her time, our time, the DJs time, the GP's time. Just what is the point any more? :tiffsniffle:

BRITNEY, DO AN INTERVIEW WHEN YOU'RE READY TO ANNOUNCE THE END OF VEGAS. Until then, don't bother :byebitch:

She's just doing it for fun :snapney:

Archived