Oh Yea! Britney's 'In The Zone' Outtake "Instant Dejvu" Surfaces: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-instant-dejavu.jpg

Last summer when Britney's ninth studio album Glory leaked ahead of its official release date, fans were also treated to bit of Brit's disco-inspired throwback gem titled "Instant Dejvu" recorded for 2003's In The Zone.

According to its publishing details, Rick Nowels, who's responsible for songs from Lana Del Rey, Adele, Marina and the Diamonds, Madonna, Sia, Dido, Nelly Furtado, John Legend, Tiesto, Santana, Tupac Shakur and many more, is behind the track.

Grammy Award winning producer Gregg Alexander also contributed.

In the sugary sweet song, Britney sings about making love over '80s-tastic production.

"Everytime I think of you. I go out of my mind, she sings. “When I’m making love to you (oh yeah). You give me instant deja vu, (oh yeah). Don’t be afraid to show it.”

It's obvious why Britney chose to leave this tune on the cutting room floor – sonically it fits in better with her Original Doll era and not the ***-tinged vibey In The Zone record, but regardless... new Britney is new Britney.

Listen here:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

the whole song? OMG you must be kidding. it totally fits my mood right now musically too

life is beautiful

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

L I F E  I S BEATIFUL

ZDSUGHFDIGFDOIÖHJH

:D

Arigato :D

Archived