Another Britney challenge on America's Next Top Model

Invitation

• Content Curators

Next week's photoshoot on ANTM was portraying female icons in pop culture. And, of course it wouldn't be a real challenge without Britney.:comingthru:

Britney's Oops! look will be featured.:mybodyisready:

True icon there.:slayney: But, of course lessors like Thiefonce and Lady Caca will be featured as well for the gay audience.:byebitch:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Invitation said:

Huh? This is like the best season since S19.

Amazing drama + Amazing group of girls. Rita isn't the worst host, but I'd still prefer Tyra.

The only judges I like is the actual and ONLY REAL model. The others have their egos soo ******* big for no reason.Since they are nobodies until now. 

The girls are all kinda bitchy 

7 hours ago, Invitation said:

Huh? This is like the best season since S19.

Amazing drama + Amazing group of girls. Rita isn't the worst host, but I'd still prefer Tyra.

I agree but I don't understand what that shorty (Rita) is doing there? :umwtf: She's not even a model, she doesn't look like one, so how can she be the main judge? I really like Ashley and I think she's the only one who would deserve to host the show.

The girls are entertaining and pretty but again, are they even looking for a model? Pretty much all of them are short. Or are they looking for instagram "models" now? lol

Anyways, I enjoy the show but they should probably not advertaise it as looking for a top model, more like looking for a pretty girl with some personality to get big on social media and do some acting because most of them could never be high fashion (top) models with their heights and that's a fact. 

2 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

I agree but I don't understand what that shorty (Rita) is doing there? :umwtf: She's not even a model, she doesn't look like one, so how can she be the main judge? I really like Ashley and I think she's the only one who would deserve to host the show.

The girls are entertaining and pretty but again, are they even looking for a model? Pretty much all of them are short. Or are they looking for instagram "models" now? lol

Anyways, I enjoy the show but they should probably not advertaise it as looking for a top model, more like looking for a pretty girl with some personality to get big on social media and do some acting because most of them could never be high fashion (top) models with their heights and that's a fact. 

I actually just started watching this morning. 

Its like a very downgraded version of ANTM but I'm entertained so whatever 

Just now, Britney_baby said:

ANTM was always like this and thats what makes it interesting. there was a season just fort short models. 

Archived