Another Britney challenge on America's Next Top Model

Invitation

8 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

ANTM was always like this and thats what makes it interesting. there was a season just fort short models. 

Nope, they didn't accept short girls until a few years ago. I'm on their wiki page right now just out of interest and in the first season everybody were 5'9 and up. Good old times...:quirkney:

But the show is pure entertainment and has very little to do with the actual modeling world so it doesn't really matter I guess. I, as a tall girl who knows something about modeling, am just a little bitter lol. Modeling is like the only thing we tall girls have over short girls.

You should watch australia's next top model. The girls are sooo beautiful and tall and it's like a real modeling show. And the prices are even bigger! It's amazing:cooltshirt: I ran out of amaerica's version this summer and started watching other top model shows that are in English and Australia's the best one for sure! But then again, it has less drama... :yesokay:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
On 2/2/2017 at 7:02 PM, Britney_baby said:

Nope, they didn't accept short girls until a few years ago. I'm on their wiki page right now just out of interest and in the first season everybody were 5'9 and up. Good old times...:quirkney:

But the show is pure entertainment and has very little to do with the actual modeling world so it doesn't really matter I guess. I, as a tall girl who knows something about modeling, am just a little bitter lol. Modeling is like the only thing we tall girls have over short girls.

You should watch australia's next top model. The girls are sooo beautiful and tall and it's like a real modeling show. And the prices are even bigger! It's amazing:cooltshirt: I ran out of amaerica's version this summer and started watching other top model shows that are in English and Australia's the best one for sure! But then again, it has less drama... :yesokay:

Australia's version sucks the moment Shine is in charge of the production.

ANTM is by far the most entertaining series in the world. I'd say ever since Montana's cycle, the show has gone downhill.

India is my favorite too, and I think she will win, but she's gonna be Katy Perry next week.

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

Why do people pretend Lady Gaga is in this iconic upper echelon of pop? She had a very short-lived career. :nicki2:

I agree. They put her on the same level and she literally had one HUGE and noteworthy era. TFM was a re-release it goes with The Fame. After that era nothing is iconic... 

Archived