Britney So Iconic In Red

IconicShow

gallery-1471516531-britney-spears-air-gu

Iconic return to award show performance in the U.S. Britney snatched weaves, and jaws dropped when Spears pulled off her red coat and revealed a hot fit body.

Spears went through a number of her hits and this costume and performance will go down as a solid Britney award show comeback. Britney was honored with the Billboard Millennium Award.

First time Spears had performed Touch of my hand, on U.S. television.

Britney-Spears-Billboard-Music-Awards-20

Britney returned with Slumber Party, although not the best chart success, the single featured Tinashe. Britney is now dating Sam whom she first met on this video shoot. The song is great and brought fans hope seeing Britney looking incredible and doing a cool dance routine.

8241a89f-ca48-480d-997d-30bb91cabf4a.gif

Britney performing her Grammy winning smash hit single Toxic, In the zone Britney was more hands on and delivered in this performance many fans praise as her best in regard to Toxic performances.

tumblr_mxk6zweu5o1r3ty02o1_r1_500.gif

Britney's iconic Red Catsuit for video and single Oops! I did it again, not only became iconic for the "I'm not that innocent" line the song was also a top 10 hit on the BB Hot 100. This helped propel the album to world record breaking 1.3 million first week sales that Britney held on for many years. Adele now holds that record most sales in a week by a female artist.

tumblr_mbs509ITAK1r6gk4zo1_500_zpsad124f

After years of trolls and everything in between Britney proved you can be a mom of two and get the body snatched. Britney's weight tends to go up and down however since the beginning of her Vegas residency Spears has become more and more fit. Looking better than she has in years.

britney-spears-in-new-red-costume-at-pie

Britney performing at the Grammy Awards, her only performance on the show of Ballad From the bottom of my broken heart and #1 Grammy nominated ICONIC Baby One More Time.

cf29bd4a-ec42-4127-af60-aaec00867a8d.jpg

Britney made a comeback after her VMA Bomb, to USA morning TV performing her smash hits Womanizer and Circus. Womanizer of course went on to win a VMA, hit #1 on the BB Hot 100, Circus charted top 3 on the same chart. Circus video also reunited Britney with Iconic I'm a slave 4 u director Francis Lawrence.

3a3696ad-3866-4170-9c2c-36f3e8546b4f.jpg

Britney at the Grammy Awards, presenting an award, first and only time that's happened thus far.

54af1323ca47e_-_elle-10-britney-spears-b

Till The World End Video, Britney paid homage to her Oops! I did it again catsuit. This song won Best Pop Video at the VMA's and was a top 3 hit on the BB Hot 100.

tumblr_lwxjo5IYQO1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Iconic Promo shot of Britney for her successful Piece of Me residency in Las Vegas. Britney once again setting the trend to be a relevant artist, still young and get it jumped off in sin city with many other artists now taking up residencies a la Spears.

7df934f71c5f4e5af35b2ba108f04d93.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived