Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

So this was the song sampled in Untitled Lullabye / Baby Boy


PlayboyMommy

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Twitter Team

Oh wow i had no idea it used a sample, that's interesting.

so what other unreleased songs have used samples then? I know Guilty samples Kiss by Prince and Mad Love samples Darkest Light by Lafayette Afro Band but any others?

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Isla. said:

Oh wow i had no idea it used a sample, that's interesting.

so what other unreleased songs have used samples then? I know Guilty samples Kiss by Prince and Mad Love samples Darkest Light by Lafayette Afro Band but any others?

Britney never really experimented with samples too much. Just Let Me Go samples La Isla Bonita by Madonna, Trouble samples Get Together by Madonna, Everybody samples Sweet Dreams by The Eurythmetics (sp?). And I realize the latter two songs aren't unreleased, but they're still sample songs regardless. 

1 hour ago, DMVofficial said:

Mood Ring samples Needed Me by Rihanna :shameless:

Mood Ring sounds nothing like that garbage song, y'all need to stop comparing them. 

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Britney never really experimented with samples too much. Just Let Me Go samples La Isla Bonita by Madonna, Trouble samples Get Together by Madonna, Everybody samples Sweet Dreams by The Eurythmetics (sp?). And I realize the latter two songs aren't unreleased, but they're still sample songs regardless. 

Mood Ring sounds nothing like that garbage song, y'all need to stop comparing them. 

You forgot toxic with tere mere beech mein

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Isla. said:

Oh wow i had no idea it used a sample, that's interesting.

so what other unreleased songs have used samples then? I know Guilty samples Kiss by Prince and Mad Love samples Darkest Light by Lafayette Afro Band but any others?

 

39 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Britney never really experimented with samples too much. Just Let Me Go samples La Isla Bonita by Madonna, Trouble samples Get Together by Madonna, Everybody samples Sweet Dreams by The Eurythmetics (sp?). And I realize the latter two songs aren't unreleased, but they're still sample songs regardless.

 

33 minutes ago,  Kyle said:

You forgot toxic with tere mere beech mein

"All That She Wants" too.

Link to comment
43 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Britney never really experimented with samples too much. Just Let Me Go samples La Isla Bonita by Madonna, Trouble samples Get Together by Madonna, Everybody samples Sweet Dreams by The Eurythmetics (sp?). And I realize the latter two songs aren't unreleased, but they're still sample songs regardless. 

Mood Ring sounds nothing like that garbage song, y'all need to stop comparing them. 

explain this cuz i don't hear the sample:snapney:

Link to comment
1 hour ago,  Kyle said:

You forgot toxic with tere mere beech mein

Could you post a link to this song? I don't think I know about it :idkney: It's low key kind of annoying how Britney doesn't credit the artists she samples. 

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

"All That She Wants" too.

I was going to list that one, but I feel like it goes without stating haha. I mean she sampled the entire chorus :orangu: 

Link to comment
Just now, BraveNewSeth said:

I was going to list that one, but I feel like it goes without stating haha. I mean she sampled the entire chorus :orangu: 

It's more than the chorus actually! If we listen to the instrumental, it sounds like a more haunting and darker version of the original by Ace of Base. The chords are the same.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's more than the chorus actually! If we listen to the instrumental, it sounds like a more haunting and darker version of the original by Ace of Base. The chords are the same.

Negl I've never listened to Ace Of Base's version of All That She Wants :orangu: I only know about the chorus sample because it's common fan knowledge. 

Link to comment
56 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Could you post a link to this song? I don't think I know about it :idkney: It's low key kind of annoying how Britney doesn't credit the artists she samples. 

I was going to list that one, but I feel like it goes without stating haha. I mean she sampled the entire chorus :orangu: 

It's chopped up and pitched and parts are reversed to the point beyond no recognition. (Which I think you don't have to credit if the sample is beyond the point of recognition. 

Listen from 0:00 - 0:31

 

I tried to remake it when trying to do an extended intro to Toxic. :)

 

You can hear it clearly in the demo

 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block