So this was the song sampled in Untitled Lullabye / Baby Boy

PlayboyMommy

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Britney never really experimented with samples too much. Just Let Me Go samples La Isla Bonita by Madonna, Trouble samples Get Together by Madonna, Everybody samples Sweet Dreams by The Eurythmetics (sp?). And I realize the latter two songs aren't unreleased, but they're still sample songs regardless. 

Oh i had completely forgotten about Just Let Me Go sampling La Isla Bonita. 

And yeah she hasn't really used samples that much. Think Toxic sampled an Indian song though iirc.

17 hours ago, HarajukuGuy said:

I always knew Britney really liked soulful music like Otis for example and that she also sampled Lafayette Afro Rock Band on Mad Love but knowing this song is based on a song like this makes me appreciate Britney's artistry even more :giggleney:

not trying to destroy what do you think about Britney's artistry but have you thought that it could have been just a demo done already sent to her by that time?

i mean... britney is not well-known to search for old beats and samples and stuff like that to create her music. 

not bashing or what, just wondering about it. 

Archived