I don't get it - She had both Liar and Mood Ring in 2015 and she released Pretty Girls?

Dirty Boy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She had always had hits on her hands every album, even BJ,  till it's gone is flawless, and tik tik boom was a cute bop. The problem is her label and they way she promotes things, now a days she needs to keep promoting. Look at into you by Ariana grande, that song took so long to get to its peak (13) after 3 months, she pushed so hard that obliged everyone to hear it.

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think they were recorded after PG. But they did have Tom's Diner, and they just paid it dust with that lame audio clip and that lyric video on Giorgio's channel :otears:

I like Tom's Diner, but Giorgio's horrible bridge kind of kills it a bit. I think since the album's previous singles had tanked so badly Britney's team didn't want Tom's Diner to be a legit single and he mentioned that for some reason her contract with RCA prevented her from doing a video for it....which I'm sure is another reason it wasn't a real single. 

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know what do you mean by people, if you're talking about fans or GP, but the truth is, that GP is only here for up-tempo songs, extra points if it's EDM. Her chill and melodic tracks just don't make click with them, even if they're as beautiful as Make Me..., or even if it's trending with other artists.

partly because she never sings the mid-tempos live

3 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I like Tom's Diner, but Giorgio's horrible bridge kind of kills it a bit. I think since the album's previous singles had tanked so badly Britney's team didn't want Tom's Diner to be a legit single and he mentioned that for some reason her contract with RCA prevented her from doing a video for it....which I'm sure is another reason it wasn't a real single. 

I don't think the contract prevented her from doing the video, it must've been just that she had to do the show during the dates he wanted to do the clip. Probably he even wanted her to travel to Europe or something. But I mean, all those myths about the contract got debunked the moment she presented PG at the BBMA. It's really hard to take his words literally, since English isn't his native language so we don't know what he meant, and even so, he never explicitly said the contract prevented her from doing video clips. Also, even if he meant so, we know how Team Britney tends to lie to her collaborators, like when they told Iggy B9 was coming right away and PG had to be for Britney because it was gonna be the lead single :giggleney:

Archived