Justin Bieber, Drake And Kanye Won't Attend The Grammys

Jordan Miller

48 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

He probably knows things behind the scenes that you and I don't know. 

Everyone knows Grammys works through lobbies now and they have favoritism towards to a small ''group of artists'' not to mention this decade they have reached  a level of corruption never seen.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, A.D. said:

There were only a few songs I liked which were Style, Out of the Woods, This Love and You Are in Love. 4 songs out of 16 :ehidk:

lmao, those are the songs that don't showcase her immaturity tbh.

at least she ditched the prom dresses for 1989. she giving us stick figure knee high stocking hooker feels. she needs to get some tips from bff Selena for some sensuality in her music or something. revamp

3 minutes ago, A.D. said:

This Love and You Are in Love are actually amazing and sound like 80's power ballads. Truly well produced and her songwriting is incredible in them

OMFG, her style is still a mess. I like her song with Zayn but she is so cringey in the video. Ditch that closeted lesbian bob and find a proper style 

I use to hate this love, you are in love, style and out of the woods. but theyre the only songs i listen to off the album now. lol. i didnt like her new song with zayne but i hear it everywhere now that its just on loop in my head now. i dont like her style at all, her 1989 bob makes her look so mature. i haven't seen her in the new video yet. im not really into her videography , they all look generic and kidzbop for me. 

edit: i do like the video for out of the woods. it reminds me of britney's shadow dress from onyx. lol

Just now, A.D. said:

And it showcases how pathetic she is. This is a woman who claims to be a feminist yet her definition of squad appropriates exclusivity and cliques :byebitch:

yeah, bad blood was great for feminism :forkit:

she's just so extra. idk how these basic artists blow up. 

2 minutes ago, A.D. said:

As Kunty Parrot said "finding the pitting women against one another excuse hilarious when one capitalizes on the takedown of another woman" :forkit:

and im still confused on how tay and Selena are bffs. wasnt Selena bffs with demi for the longest...where is demi. why she isnt apart of the crew, is she not thin enough or what. they ghosting her cause can actually sing in comparison to them or what lol

Just now, A.D. said:

I always assumed Demi became jealous of Selena growing closer to Taylor fearing she'd spent more time fisting her instead so Selena got tired of looking at Demi's butt chin and began flicking Taylor's ***** only :comingthru:

lmao, i always had this theory that Selena stanned britney so hard. she made demi the christina of their duo. lol

Guest Diamond Horse
On 31.1.2017 at 3:22 AM, danvonerich said:

Grammys are just another rigged award show :byebitch: why they are so hyped is beyonce me 

Archived