I'm done being treated and lied to personally like a fool by both Britney and her team

Dynasty

I'm having enough of it tbh, all they do is lie to us to keep us deluded in order to take more money fromΒ us, she and her team are probably #1 to treating fans the worst, they see us as cattle to milk tbh, i'll be fed up with it soon. They keep lying to us, over and over, idk about you but tbh it offend my intelligence, glory is her "baby" yet she lets it rot, Brenda Brocolli is her "therapy" but she didnt even sing half of it, she "sings live" tho she lypsincs to 20 year old vocals, they take us for morons tbh, if this keeps on going I'm not sure if I'll be able to stick, they are ruining whats left of her career, and I dont believe 90% of the things they say anymore. Britney is being extremely lazy. They need to start fixing things otherwise they can forget their bills, soon they will have nothing to milk.

Β 

We are a very loyal army tbh, we've stuck to her through thick and thin, and we deserve much better than this, we are probably the best most loyal army out there, we take our time to keep her somewhat relevant, and they treat us like ****.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

"I'll be fed up with itΒ soon" .... then proceeds to do nothing about it

nK1O0gd.gif

no need to be shady tbh, don't like the thread, dont enter, dont agree with the opinion, make a legit statement or dont at all, I'm not here for the shade or offending anyone.

Just now, tsss said:

yeah...but everything could be worse tho so enjoy it while you canΒ :awks:

everything probably WILL be worse :meltdown:

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

How am i being shady? by pointing out that you're not gonna do anything about it? Β lol wtf

you're meltdown city today

nK1O0gd.gif

I said soon, which means I'll probably wait up to see what happens this year, whether she extends POM, how she handles her new album and then I'll decide :mhm:Β 

Archived