I'm done being treated and lied to personally like a fool by both Britney and her team

Dynasty

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, secret07 said:

Ive said it 100 times but I'll say it again. Christina had a sore throat that day (you can also hear it in her singing)and had a ricola in her mouth up until a couple of second before she was supposed to sing. She threw it to her assistant who was expecting it not into the crowd.

Glory is her baby because she spent a lot of time and energy to make this album, and it turned out amazing. And she even performed at the VMAs last year, where she had been absent in almost 10 years. She has done more promo for this project than any other album post Blackout, just because it didn't succeed commercially doesn't mean she doesn't care about it. Even if she promoted her *** out during BJ era and called that album her baby, I wouldn't even believe it because that album is bad. I don't even get your people's logic sometimes, yes, I think she should have promoted more and her ******* team should have done their job instead of sabotaging her career but how does it indicate that Glory is not her baby?? This album's quality is ******* amazing, isn't it all that matters? I just don't get it.

Making **** and basic music that you are not even involved with just wanting to get a quick hit meanwhile calling it your baby and saying you have poured your heart and soul into it is the very act that makes me sick. Many people in the music industry do this kind of thing. But Britney is definitely not one of them. So I think she's honest. Not the opposite, as so called "lying".

Guest Diamond Horse
11 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

it probably wont help but: Christina and her team treat the few fans she has left even worse and lie even more :forkit: At least Britney gives her fans an album every 2 years.

What are you talking about? From 2011 to 2016 it is 5 years

i mean you're not wrong, but it's not personal. the goal is britney's contentment, while still making profit. you're angry because the veil has been lifted and you realize there's nothing behind the pop machine that is britney spears. pull your money, you have a right to, but stop wanking around as if fans actually matter outside of showing up and paying the fee. anyone can replace any of us in their eyes and it's never been different, you're just painfully aware now.

17 hours ago, Dynasty said:

I'm having enough of it tbh, all they do is lie to us to keep us deluded in order to take more money from us, she and her team are probably #1 to treating fans the worst, they see us as cattle to milk tbh, i'll be fed up with it soon. They keep lying to us, over and over, idk about you but tbh it offend my intelligence, glory is her "baby" yet she lets it rot, Brenda Brocolli is her "therapy" but she didnt even sing half of it, she "sings live" tho she lypsincs to 20 year old vocals, they take us for morons tbh, if this keeps on going I'm not sure if I'll be able to stick, they are ruining whats left of her career, and I dont believe 90% of the things they say anymore. Britney is being extremely lazy. They need to start fixing things otherwise they can forget their bills, soon they will have nothing to milk.

We are a very loyal army tbh, we've stuck to her through thick and thin, and we deserve much better than this, we are probably the best most loyal army out there, we take our time to keep her somewhat relevant, and they treat us like ****.

I know you're currently mad and all, but please provide your profile picture in full size :queenriri:

I've been a fan since Circus, so I never experienced Brit during her peak, and I've always kept my expectations low. As a fan it's much easier to just accept she's no longer invested in her career like she used to be.

Her and her team have relied on her name and past since 2007 to drive her as a force in the industry and unfortunately that's just not good enough. I'm ok with it, but I 100% understand why you and loads of others feel differently.

Britney has lost so many fans since the comeback and no wonder. In my 9 years as a fan she's performed on tv a handful of times, sang live an embarrassingly little amount, hasn't really had a 'wow' dance routine, scrapped 3 videos, had dance doubles, released a cd she only half sang on, done a few dozen painful radio and tv interviews, has hardly mentioned any of her non-lead singles and has barely left Vegas in the last 3 years.

Look at a graph of Brit's sales (both tour and albums), her social media followers and fans, there has been a steady and worryingly rapid decline across the board.

Her music quality, performance ability and body are all the best they have been in over a decade, she's done more for Glory than BJ and FF combined and yet she doesn't have an audience to engage with it anymore.

But for me, she's happy and healthy, so props to her for doing it her way.

12 hours ago, Derek08 said:

You bought an album and a single and you think she owes you anything? She's the one who gives us the amazing music and fun performances and videos to watch. She owes you absolutely nothing. Glory is her baby. She performed in tons of places and her going on a talk show will do nothing. People want to here cheesy max Martin music or anything similar to the chainsmokers. Her music is too different and slow for the public and what they want. She is 20 years into her career and her kids are and should always be her priority. She's done a great job balancing it this past album. You need to stop being so immature.

FLAWLESS FAN

Nobody's stealing your money. You buy an album: you get the music, you buy a ticket: you get to see her perform a show.

You're not paying money to have and build expectations that fans came up with or fantasized about. You do that all on yourself and it doesn't cost you a penny so don't say you are being treated as a cash cow. For every penny you actually spent you got something in return.

In your post you're treating Britney as a cash cow that has to promote, sing live and tour for you even though she OBVIOUSLY doesn't want to do those things. I'm sure het team would LOVE her to sing live every show, promote day and night and sell like a maniac, since it would make them more money, but BRITNEY isn't into that anymore and just wants to make some music and be a mom and enjoy her life instead of working her *** off to serve ungratefull fans such as yourself. 

13 hours ago, Derek08 said:

You bought an album and a single and you think she owes you anything? She's the one who gives us the amazing music and fun performances and videos to watch. She owes you absolutely nothing. Glory is her baby. She performed in tons of places and her going on a talk show will do nothing. People want to here cheesy max Martin music or anything similar to the chainsmokers. Her music is too different and slow for the public and what they want. She is 20 years into her career and her kids are and should always be her priority. She's done a great job balancing it this past album. You need to stop being so immature.

Amen.

15 hours ago, Derek08 said:

I agree. I cringe when people say she should go back to Max Martin. The cheesy EDM pop is sooooo 2011.. I love the new, grown, experimental, sound on Glory. I could careless if she doesn't "peak" again.  I love the music she is doing. It is so different.  Yes, I want another tour so I can see her again in my home state but I am proud of what she is doing.

Archived