I'm done being treated and lied to personally like a fool by both Britney and her team

Dynasty

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

I'm having enough of it tbh, all they do is lie to us to keep us deluded in order to take more money from us, she and her team are probably #1 to treating fans the worst, they see us as cattle to milk tbh, i'll be fed up with it soon. They keep lying to us, over and over, idk about you but tbh it offend my intelligence, glory is her "baby" yet she lets it rot, Brenda Brocolli is her "therapy" but she didnt even sing half of it, she "sings live" tho she lypsincs to 20 year old vocals, they take us for morons tbh, if this keeps on going I'm not sure if I'll be able to stick, they are ruining whats left of her career, and I dont believe 90% of the things they say anymore. Britney is being extremely lazy. They need to start fixing things otherwise they can forget their bills, soon they will have nothing to milk.

We are a very loyal army tbh, we've stuck to her through thick and thin, and we deserve much better than this, we are probably the best most loyal army out there, we take our time to keep her somewhat relevant, and they treat us like ****.

I'll get crucified for saying this:

if Britney was allowed to come out pf her Blackout era ALL ON HER OWN, was able to do things exactly her way, we wouldn't be in this situation. Whenever Britney is kn controll 100000% legendary stuff happens

sorry Larry, Jamie, her managment, and everyone around her

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

The OP and this thread are both useless just like fans like the OP that always have to complain and complain. If you don't like Britney or how she does things then I'd suggest turning your stan card in because you clearly shouldn't be stanning someone you think so negatively about :staysalty:

Actually this might be the first time im complaining about anything Britney related (and the IG thread) however I am getting tired of you entering my threads just to play smart :mhm: if you dont like it dont ******* click it, if you disagree say you ******* disagree and leave, if I asked for your opinion I would have ******* messaged you and begged you to write something in my thread :) if you can't act civil and communicate like a sane person who went through basic education, dont talk at all, bye.

4 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Actually this might be the first time im complaining about anything Britney related (and the IG thread) however I am getting tired of you entering my threads just to play smart :mhm: if you dont like it dont ******* click it, if you disagree say you ******* disagree and leave, if I asked for your opinion I would have ******* messaged you and begged you to write something in my thread :) if you can't act civil and communicate like a sane person who went through basic education, dont talk at all, bye.

Lol I only entered the two of your threads made today to share my opinion on your posts both of which were negative. Also btw this is an online forum where people are allowed to post wherever they want so I don't need permission from you if I can or cannot post in your threads. Also I'm not the one being negative all of a sudden or using the word "******" in my titles now am I hunny so you're the one who needs to learn how to be a bit more civil.

tumblr_mmtlb1bf8D1r5ndk1o1_400.gif

2 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Lol I only entered the two of your threads made today to share my opinion on your posts both of which were negative. Also btw this is an online forum where people are allowed to post wherever they want so I don't need permission from you if I can or cannot post in your threads. Also I'm not the one being negative all of a sudden now am I hunny so you're the one who needs to learn how to be a bit more civil.

tumblr_mmtlb1bf8D1r5ndk1o1_400.gif

Since when is "negativity" being not civil? Like I made my point, your opinion can be "shared" in a completely polite and normal manner without having to offend anyone, but since you feel like you need to create an alter persona and act like a badass shady ***** on an online forum i wont be on your way tbh, feel free to do so, I actually liked you a lot before you felt the need to show off what a "badass" "shady" queen you are, feel free to keep sharing your opinion, I most certainly won't be quoting you anymore.

2 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Since when is "negativity" being not civil? Like I made my point, your opinion can be "shared" in a completely polite and normal manner without having to offend anyone, but since you feel like you need to create an alter persona and act like a badass shady ***** on an online forum i wont be on your way tbh, feel free to do so, I actually liked you a lot before you felt the need to show off what a "badass" "shady" queen you are, feel free to keep sharing your opinion, I most certainly won't be quoting you anymore.

giphy.gif

You bought an album and a single and you think she owes you anything? She's the one who gives us the amazing music and fun performances and videos to watch. She owes you absolutely nothing. Glory is her baby. She performed in tons of places and her going on a talk show will do nothing. People want to here cheesy max Martin music or anything similar to the chainsmokers. Her music is too different and slow for the public and what they want. She is 20 years into her career and her kids are and should always be her priority. She's done a great job balancing it this past album. You need to stop being so immature.

Archived