I'm done being treated and lied to personally like a fool by both Britney and her team

Dynasty

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:-/ blah it sucks but I mean Glory is one of her best albums ever so I mean she did try but I agree with her team being money hungry. The biggest thing that pissed me off this era more than the make me video, which is saying a lot, is the VMA's. I cannot believe after NINE years of not performing there that they hyped up her performance so much with that ad and billboards and even Kim K's intro speech and then she comes out and just does a performance that is mediocre. I mean it was a good performance but NOT for a VMA COMEBACK... I don't understand how her team let that happen. It's almost like they (britney included) intentionally sabotage her career..

And? What do we do about it? Nothing.

We are complaining and after a month we forget. Do you still see people complaining about the MM video? Whenever we complain about something they're like "whatever. They'll get over it." And we do.

We have to try, all together, united for once, and do something.

Archived