Blind - Why She Did Not March

falka

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not Britney. But also, why the **** are people here saying it's Taylor Swift?! It's not her, she would be the first one to scream and yell about this stuff, but she is silent because she isn't releasing any new music now, she doesn't need attention. That snake is only talking about social issues when she needs some headlines to promote her new singles and album. 

My guess is Selena Gomez, she obviously isn't saying anything and she already made a point earlier, you can't achieve much with hash tags and signs. 

2 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Deff about Taylor

I just want to say that I'm so glad that Britney doesn't get political, I hate when celebrities do.......even if it's for a good cause like the march it still irks me. 

Yeah Taylor is the type to make a big fuss about it. Like everytime she donates money she's like "hey look at me!"

It's cool to see celebs do good cause/poiltical stuff but not try to call attention to it like Britney did with her charities and Hands

Archived