Britney touched a fans hand during Freakshow

BlueMamba

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

Are we at this point in our "Britney's Fans' Problematic Lives" where this is exciting news?

What's next ? "Britney almost sang live "

:yaknow: 

I can't remember Britney touching the hand from someone in the audience, can you? She didn't do it in Circus, FF or POM1. So it's something exciting!

...btw it would be really exciting if she would start singing some notes live too. 

These are things she doesn't normally do, so it's a cool thing... well atleast for me I guess! :forkit:

2 hours ago, BlueMamba said:

I can't remember Britney touching the hand from someone in the audience, can you? She didn't do it in Circus, FF or POM1. So it's something exciting!

...btw it would be really exciting if she would start singing some notes live too. 

These are things she doesn't normally do, so it's a cool thing... well atleast for me I guess! :forkit:

She is doing it now, ocassionally, during TTWE. :foh:

2 hours ago, BlueMamba said:

I remember there was a fan who claimed that Britney touched his hand while she was "singing" Alien :pieceofwhat:

4 hours ago, danny1994 said:

It's fan interaction, people do it all the time.

It really shows how bored we are of these shows when we get excited about Britney touching someone's arm. :meltdown:

Yes, people do it all the time, but does Britney it all the time? No, she usually is a Don't-touch-me-girl, so it's exciting that she does more fan interaction now!

2 hours ago, CJMCH said:

She is doing it now, ocassionally, during TTWE. :foh:

Oh, really? Do you have a video? :unbelievableney:

Archived