The Trailer For Lifetime's 'Britney Ever After' Biopic Is Here

Jordan Miller

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, secondgeneration said:

Thats just how it is now. There is one in the works on BET on New Edition.  Hell even Obama had two movies on his life in the past year. Biopics are big now.

I dont like this little trend! That isnt the point of bio pics. Before it was after a celebrity died they would make a bio pic in order remember the diee celebrity and their life.

For god sakes, Britneys life is still isn't complete so whats the movie be half done:meltdown:

3 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

I dont like this little trend! That isnt the point of bio pics. Before it was after a celebrity died they would make a bio pic in order remember the diee celebrity and their life.

For god sakes, Britneys life is still isn't complete so whats the movie be half done:meltdown:

One of the most famous Michael Jackson biopics was made before he died. VH1 reruns it a lot 

I will be watching. With the territory of being a legend and being an enigmatic figure -- comes biopics. Unfortunately, she is a pubic figure and people can write and produce pieces about her. 

Obviously, this is not the official story. Lifetime never said Britney was involved or anything. It's also a made-for-tv movie, so its budget is limited. I think a big blockbuster movie wouldn't be made until later on in her life. 

OMG this so cringey.  That girl is clearly anoerixic.   Britney never looked like a skelton with a big wide head on her body.  The fact they put a lot of emphasis on the breakdown scenes pisses me off too.  We all know it's going to be 90% breakdown and 10% everything else.  I don't understand how her team couldn't shut this down.  But then again, the media is all about spreading fake information these days, so I guess that gets priority.

Guys - don't support this ****... DO NOT WATCH IT.  If you truly want to watch it, wait till it leaks online.  If you watch it live, then you'll be supporting it and giving it ratings.

2 hours ago, jennyj said:

OMG this so cringey.  That girl is clearly anoerixic.   Britney never looked like a skelton with a big wide head on her body.  The fact they put a lot of emphasis on the breakdown scenes pisses me off too.  We all know it's going to be 90% breakdown and 10% everything else.  I don't understand how her team couldn't shut this down.  But then again, the media is all about spreading fake information these days, so I guess that gets priority.

Guys - don't support this ****... DO NOT WATCH IT.  If you truly want to watch it, wait till it leaks online.  If you watch it live, then you'll be supporting it and giving it ratings.

You know if you live in the U.S. ratings on tv only count if you have a nielsen box.

watching it online from an official website is a different story though

It looks better than what i expexted it to be.  It looks like they want to portray her strenght and how hard it's been for her. That's not bad at all.  So what if some details are off. 

Yall are such dramaqueens. No it's not going to be an epic biography with A-list actors and oscars and whatever.  Boo hoo. 

Anybody who's not a die hard fan is going to forget about this in two days after seeing it. 

Archived