The Trailer For Lifetime's 'Britney Ever After' Biopic Is Here

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-ever-after-trailer.jpg

“I’m not gonna say I was fine, cause I wasn’t.”

Actress Natasha Bassett is playing Britney Spears in an upcoming unauthorized biopic for Lifetime titled Britney Ever After. The trailer shows different facets of Britney's personal life leading up to her Las Vegas residency, Piece Of Me.

“Everything’s just kind of this blur, you know? Until you hit rock bottom," Bassett says in Britney's southern accent in the newly-premiered advert. "I wanna be strong for my fans. They’re what keeps me going.”

Bassett recently told the press it was "traumatic" to play the role.

"I mean, she's not like anybody else. Her entire life, she's been chased by paparazzi and she's constantly being scrutinized and in the public eye, so it's not normal," Daily News quoted Bassett saying. "I really appreciated how strong she is. Emotionally, the way she got through the constant pressures that she was faced with is admirable."

The biopic premieres Saturday, Feb. 18.

Thoughts on the trailer? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so mad they're doing this.......

They're taking deeply personal things Britney went through and making a movie about it when Britney and her team have said they didnt agree to it. I find it really wrong they're still showing it. It looks cheap as ****. NOTHING on Lifetime is good and they're just going to make Britney look bad!

Guest Diamond Horse

The sad thing is that it probably will still get a higher rating than Crossroads.

Strong for my fans is the cheesiest lie I have ever heard.

1 hour ago, f_rhythm said:

I mean whats wrong with? Its a movie bout a superstars life people already know bout better than their relatives' life lol the movie will only summarize it for people. 

At least its a promo for Glory britney couldnt make tbh :mhm: 

It's bad cuz they are not capable of showing her greatness,

only missteps are easy to just point out.

27 minutes ago, falka said:

It's bad cuz they are not capable of showing her greatness,

only missteps are easy to just point out.

Its a movie, it needs drama what do u expect? If they portrayed her greatness this movie wouldnt be happening at the first place. And im pretty sure they will have her coming over everything and get better in the end of the movie and still if they dont i dont care its a movie as i said before.

Plus we dont know the details yet. :mhm:

Archived