One of the reasons I never liked her...

e-mailmyheart

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

I hope you don't judge everyone by **** they did or said in their late teens and early twenties. She is in her mid 30ies now and has only said positive things about britney since about 2005. This thread is so petty.

Sorry, I do not like to judge anyone because I always see both sides, I realize that she said certain things because she thought she was better than Britney because she had a better voice than Britney, but say that Britney and Madonna just because they kissed are not artists, they're just performers, fake and superficial, when she also kissed her ... for god sake. People have to be responsible for what they say and for their actions and just because she does not say anything anymore because she sees that she's not above Britney and because Britney is actually is more successful today than she is, does not mean that people forget certain things she said, even though they were not serious at all. 

This is a part of an analysis about "Lotus" being a flop made by a Brazilian site and although they speak well of her this part  says exactly what I think about her personality:

"She's not a sweetheart.

Having personality is one thing, but Christina is not known for being friendly. Unfortunately, most people like "cool" popstars these days. Beyoncé, Adele, Rihanna, Lady Gaga and even Madonna make humorous, interesting interviews and rarely make any mistakes against someone at the time of the interview.

Unlike Xtina, which is one of the show's most bitchs popstars be with an interviewer, reporter or other artists like The Wanted and Justin Bieber. In fact, in the interviews of the Lotus era, we are seeing a more smiling and friendly Aguilera, pity that people do not forget so quickly of the inconveniences he has committed in the past."

Some people are just a *****, it's part of her personality without realizing it and I think it's her case and Britney is not, sorry :woopsie:

This was just Xtina's rebellious phase, much like Britney's during ITZ/Chaotic era. She did things to be controversial; it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. And that pin isn't even an insult to Britney, honestly, it was just another way to get people talking while also making a further distinction between Britney ("the good girl") and herself. I really wouldn't look too much more into it than that.  :tbh:

18 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

This was just Xtina's rebellious phase, much like Britney's during ITZ/Chaotic era. She did things to be controversial; it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. And that pin isn't even an insult to Britney, honestly, it was just another way to get people talking while also making a further distinction between Britney ("the good girl") and herself. I really wouldn't look too much more into it than that.  :tbh:

:yeaok:

I became a bit of an xtina fan after watching Burlesque lol.. but honestly I kind of hope they can reunite as friends or friendly somehow. I think Xtina is not as bad now, the competition isn't there anymore, they are both older and have gone in different directions in their lives. 

You know if Brit, Xtina and JT can bury the hatchet it'd be like a real life Crossroads. :unbelievableney:

Guest Diamond Horse

I know a perfect way how Xtina could try to make up with Britney.

She should simply release a new single called "Not A ***** Anymore".

She would then simply ask what does the queen think about the song and then Britney would share it and acknowlege it.

4 hours ago, Slayde said:

this is so shady she's basically saying Britney slept around unless I'm reading wrong :wannadie:

isn't there a rap about Christina giving head to many guys in the industry or something? :nothavingit:

christina aguilera better switch me chairs so i can sit next to carson daly and fred durst and hear them argue about who she gave head to first little ***** put me on blast on mtv "yeah hes cute but i think hes married to kim hee hee" i should download the audio on mp3 and show the whole world how you gave eminem V.D. 

christina is a grown up woman now and has said only good things about britney since like 2003-2004 and that is the most important thing.ı mean, of course you may not forget the things she said in the past and you can still get angry when you remember them but, you know, there are people who still see britney as a bad mother who always parties etc etc and think she is crazy because of her 2007 meltdown.you don't sound much different than those people.

1 hour ago, britisthecolor said:

christina is a grown up woman now and has said only good things about britney since like 2003-2004 and that is the most important thing.ı mean, of course you may not forget the things she said in the past and you can still get angry when you remember them but, you know, there are people who still see britney as a bad mother who always parties etc etc and think she is crazy because of her 2007 meltdown.you don't sound much different than those people.

Also a lot of celebrities that praise Britney and claim to love her have mocked 2007ney one way or the other. Christina on the other hand wrote her a letter and never once said anything bad about her. She even defended Britney in a interview in 2010. Here at 2:04

This thread is so f-ing childish. They are both grown *** women who dont care about each other.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Also a lot of celebrities that praise Britney and claim to love her have mocked 2007ney one way or the other. Christina on the other hand wrote her a letter and never once said anything bad about her. She even defended Britney in a interview in 2010. Here at 2:04

This thread is so f-ing childish. They are both grown *** women who dont care about each other.

And ı remember reading they exchanged presents when they got married or when they gave birth?

Archived