I still want the original Make Me video

Sleazy

8 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

The question here is: how did this footage leak? I mean we're talking about almost 2 minutes of the original Make Me video..?!

Team Britney leaked it, cause after the Make Me official release they stopped leaking the video the same day that the Make Me Disney Version somebody leaked like 1:00 of the original one

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/21/2017 at 0:02 PM, Peter Pan said:

I'd like to see it but I still think it was a good move not to release it. 

Everyone thinks the original would've done wonders for Make Me but I doubt it. The video had some great scenes but also some tacky scenes which is not what Britney is about. Britney has always been **** in some sort of classy way. Her getting ****** by Geazy was an awful idea for a video. So yeah, Glad we dont have that version.

So she replaced it with an entire video of tacky scenes & no choreography instead? :plzexplain:

Literally anything would have been better than what we got. The only video of Britney's I'm ashamed for people to see :boredashell:

17 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

So she replaced it with an entire video of tacky scenes & no choreography instead? :plzexplain:

Literally anything would have been better than what we got. The only video of Britney's I'm ashamed for people to see :boredashell:

Mte. 

And also we haven't seen the final edit so really nobody knows even how it would have been edited. BUT absolutely anything is better thanwhatwe got.

Its still my fav song of Glory and I will be forever disappointed with how they screwed up the songs chances.

My dream is, like the OP, that they would release it as a gift to the fans. 

5 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Mte. 

And also we haven't seen the final edit so really nobody knows even how it would have been edited. BUT absolutely anything is better thanwhatwe got.

Its still my fav song of Glory and I will be forever disappointed with how they screwed up the songs chances.

My dream is, like the OP, that they would release it as a gift to the fans. 

Yes, I would totally be okay with another greatest hits if they gave us the original MM on dvd or something :plzney: I might be pushing it but I'd like the original Perfume too. But like you said we haven't seen the final video so we'll never know how all the shots would have come together. MM the song is flawless though :yay:

9 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Yes, I would totally be okay with another greatest hits if they gave us the original MM on dvd or something :plzney: I might be pushing it but I'd like the original Perfume too. But like you said we haven't seen the final video so we'll never know how all the shots would have come together. MM the song is flawless though :yay:

Yeah it might be a reach but they actually could release it with a collection. :yesplease:

Seriously tho I think even the lq clips are better representative of the song than the official one

Archived