I still want the original Make Me video

Sleazy

Hopefully this was just a plan to make the era last longer

Maybe team Britney will release the video once the era is over which is soon 

Has any of you watched the original video in full on Vimeo? If so please pm me the link I'm so desperate and I swear I won't send it to anyone and I'll just pretend I've never watched it :meltdown:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

I really don't care anymore ngl :ponderney:

Like it looked good and all that, but yeah nah I'm not going to complain :giggleney:

Make Me still would've had a lukewarm reception. Britney was giving her all in SP and it still didn't turn out as hot as it could have.

The ONLY thing I didn't like about this era was the Glory artwork... and the use of social media and the graphics, etc. Too bland and it wasn't "Britney" enough.  More interviews would've helped too.

40 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

I really don't care anymore ngl :ponderney:

Like it looked good and all that, but yeah nah I'm not going to complain :giggleney:

Make Me still would've had a lukewarm reception. Britney was giving her all in SP and it still didn't turn out as hot as it could have.

The ONLY thing I didn't like about this era was the Glory artwork... and the use of social media and the graphics, etc. Too bland and it wasn't "Britney" enough.  More interviews would've helped too.

How is SP indicative of what would have happened with Make Me? Make Me was doing infinitely better and just needed that little push at the beginning of August. And besides, that's just how it works, when you **** up, don't expect that doing it correctly the second time will work. It's just too late, especially when we're talking about radio, charts and such. SP is enduring the consequences of a previous flop which couldn't generate enough buzz for the era to continue receiving attention. They did something "good" after no one cared anymore.

I'd like to see it but I still think it was a good move not to release it. 

Everyone thinks the original would've done wonders for Make Me but I doubt it. The video had some great scenes but also some tacky scenes which is not what Britney is about. Britney has always been **** in some sort of classy way. Her getting ****** by Geazy was an awful idea for a video. So yeah, Glad we dont have that version.

They shouldve just used the other scenes though. And maybe dona reshot of some others. Cause the one we got now is too boring. I do love goofney though haha

But the GP wasnt here for MM anyways. It's a good song but a different video wouldnt have made it a hit. I think the verses are quite strong but the Chorus isnt recognizable enough. If she wanted to start this era with a hit she should've released something else. Personally I think JLM, Better, LMD and CYM would've done better as the first single.

22 hours ago, Peter Pan said:

I'd like to see it but I still think it was a good move not to release it. 

Everyone thinks the original would've done wonders for Make Me but I doubt it. The video had some great scenes but also some tacky scenes which is not what Britney is about. Britney has always been **** in some sort of classy way. Her getting ****** by Geazy was an awful idea for a video. So yeah, Glad we dont have that version.

They shouldve just used the other scenes though. And maybe dona reshot of some others. Cause the one we got now is too boring. I do love goofney though haha

But the GP wasnt here for MM anyways. It's a good song but a different video wouldnt have made it a hit. I think the verses are quite strong but the Chorus isnt recognizable enough. If she wanted to start this era with a hit she should've released something else. Personally I think JLM, Better, LMD and CYM would've done better as the first single.

Yeah... considering he's in a relationship, she'd be the trailer-park mistress. I don't know why members on this forum seem to adore trashney. I miss the girl of substance and talent who sang about ****** matters, but showed off her dancing and singing chops every now and then. 

Archived